Pylon weight readout in loadout screen

PSYKOnz

As it is at the moment I have to do a maths to get my pylon weights. It would be awesome if under each pylon in the loadout screen there was a “pylon weight” readout that says how much weight is hanging off each pylon, this would be a massive help when loading non Balanced loads or loads with different types of the same sort of weapon or just to know in general where your weights are

Just a number that is

pylon + weapon weight

as loaded would be very helpful

then you could adjust things as needs be, surly real world they would know theses things as well right?

anyway be a cool and helpful thing to have 

Cheers guys

• Like 3

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

Drag index for pylons and weapons would be grat addition, but last time i checked some modules still didn't have pylons drag and weight modeled at all, yet.  I.e. F-14 huge fuselage pylons didn't chnge drag or even weight.

+1

I really like this idea, though you could take it even further by displaying the turning moment left or right, since it is both the weight and it's distance from the aircraft centerline that should be balanced. Could be a bit of overkill though, but I agree that IRL they probably take care with this.