Merzifon version 1.3

shaggy

Is there a way to actually use the Merzifon scenery addons without moving the razdolnoe air base out of position?

BW

Shaggy

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

If you use only the *.SCN file in my ModMan addon, Razdolnoe will not be moved. However, the airbase objects like tower and hangars will still be moved to Merzifon.

I could make another addon but don't have the time right now.

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

Wow, that would be great !!!

By the way, it will top cool to had the tomcatz's parkings and the magnificient LAS mod from Huaf

But I know it takes a lot of time to edit the scenry & to place each object... For those who doubt about that have a look to this great tuto :

http://simmod.pbwiki.com/LOFC%3B+Editing+scenery+files

Edited by Lotham

Lothamroth - www.Lockon.Fr - Vimeo Channel - Youtube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a way to actually use the Merzifon scenery addons without moving the razdolnoe air base out of position?

BW

Shaggy

There is a quick RN file download on Lock On files that you can replace with the MOD, it allows you to keep all the Merzifon scenery upgrades and put the base back at Razdolnoe. It replaces the Razdolnoe.rn file

Basically it's just the original Razdolnoe.rn file, if you install the Merzifon mod manually file by file using Mod man, you can install it without installing the Razdolnoe.rn file, and everything will work great. I use it and it's nice and quick

Edited by BeoWolf_57

Sempre Fortis