Spawn at back of Tarawa

dresoccer4

This may be a bug. When I spawn my Harrier on the Tarawa, it spawns me on the very front. I want to spawn at the back so I can do a normal rolling takeoff. 

This isn't correct, right? How can I choose where to spawn or at least spawn in the correct position. THanks

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

9 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

This may be a bug. When I spawn my Harrier on the Tarawa, it spawns me on the very front. I want to spawn at the back so I can do a normal rolling takeoff. 

This isn't correct, right? How can I choose where to spawn or at least spawn in the correct position. THanks

Sorry if this is a basic question - but have you changed the parking position from 1 to 4 in the mission editor?

20 minutes ago, Dangerzone said:

Sorry if this is a basic question - but have you changed the parking position from 1 to 4 in the mission editor?

when I choose ramp start I don't get an option of starting location. do you?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules