Radio menu doesn't show up

ebabil

Today I made first test of VOIP feature.

I set same keys with my radio transmit buttons that triggers radio manu at top right corner. 

This menu stops showing up after I open voip menu (ctrl+shift+tab)

I can see transmit lights are illuminating on the background of the UHF and VHF letters on DED but menu is missing.

Can't I assign same keys for radio triggers?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

It´s a really weird thing. 

I´ve tested this and realized that ALL Hotas Buttons you map for VOIP will get disabled completely for the plane itself.

I opened a ticket about this and also posted on steam forums - i really hope this gets fixed.

I wonder if this hadn´t been tested before ?

When in doubt - climb. Nobody ever collided with air.

Same as above but The VoIP manual does say

"Radio mode' can't be used for in-game communications with ATC, wingmen"

As a workaround I went into the Radio VoIP controls and added a modifier button from my throttle so that I can continue to use the same comms buttons as usual for the radio F1-10 menu and include the use of the modifier button when I want to talk to my wingman using VoIP. Its all I can think of doing for now.

Same experience here. This is making multiplayer with super carrier a bit awkward. One idea we thought about yesterday, was to have a quick press and release popup the normal in-game F-Key Menu and press and hold activate voice.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)