2022 and Beyond Video (Stay on Topic)

Beirut

F-15E. I know that I'll probably end up buying it at a far higher price than I usually do, just because it'll inevitably have a BalticDragon's campaign come with it. 🙂 My only consolation is that it takes a lot of time to make a campaign, so it might get discounted before BD finishes it. 🙂 

Afghan and F-4 also sound great, but I'll wait with being excited until we have something more than a vague teaser.

• Wags changed the title to 2022 and Beyond Video (Stay on Topic)

I'm most excited about the high fidelity MiG-29. Hopefully a Su-27 will follow. We have so many western airframes, I'd like to see more Russian planes. Maybe with the MiG-23 and 29 coming, it'll start a domino effect and we'll see more coming down the pipeline. But a Flanker is #1 on my most wanted list.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Well, Well
Some YouTuber and some people gave very weird speculation, like: the bagram coordinate can be the AirCraft on the Ramp and so on  🤣

I found what I am going to share back to year ago, however I waited until ED announce it, I was not sure if its a good idea to leak it or not!
its always interesting to read some lua and search in the maps!
the base of any maps in DCS is Caucuses and Nevada NTTR is the base of the PG and most of the next desert maps.
You can find the hints in the PG map about the new Maps, and you could find it is going to be Afghanistan, it was not new to me but how?! dont have high hopes, Afghanistan is a huge land, we may get 30% to 50% of the whole country!
as we know base on 2022 video, Paris and London are going to be new map or extension of Normandy!
BUT, what is going to be the next map?
look at the pictures below, you will get the idea, basically in Object Oriented World, developers try to build framework and work on top of it.
So Syria will be the base of the new map as well as Marianas!

Paris.jpg

bagram.jpg

bengal.jpg

Edited by Raviar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raviar said:

Well, Well, Well
Some YouTuber and some people gave very weird speculation, like: the bagram coordinate can be the AirCraft on the Ramp and so on  🤣

Although I found what I am going to share back to year ago, however I waited until ED announce it, I was not sure if its a good idea to leak it or not!
its always interesting to read some lua and search in the maps!
the base of any maps in DCS in Caucuses and Nevada NTTR is the base of the PG and most of the next desert maps.
You can find the hints in the PG map about the new Maps, and you could find that it is going to be Afghanistan, it was not new to me but how?! dont have high hopes, Afghanistan is a huge land, we may get 30% to 50% of the whole country!
as we know base on 2022 video, Paris and London are going to be new map or extension of Normandy!
BUT, what is going to be the next map?
look at the pictures below, you will get the idea, basically in Object Oriented World, developers try to build framework and work on top of it.
So Syria will be the base of the new map as well as Marianas!

Paris.jpg

bagram.jpg

bengal.jpg

You mean the next map after Afghanistan? 

East India? Cool, will lay the ground work for Nam then. 😊 

On 12/25/2021 at 1:44 AM, Whiskey11 said:

First, we know Heatblur has an unannounced module to be released in 2022 before the A-6E and the EF.  [...]  We also know whatever future model HB is releasing is supposed to be "compatible" with the Forrestal class.

Source? I haven't followed the forums as closely during the last months as I used to, but this is the first time I "hear" that.

On 12/25/2021 at 1:44 AM, Whiskey11 said:

What my hypothesis is, is that Heatblur and ED are working on the F-4 together.  POSSIBLY HB is working on the F-4N/S while ED is working on an E/G.  They are working on it together, sharing the workload to get it out sooner, rather than later.

I have that theory for quite some time now as well, but I never nailed it down to just the F-4, always had the F-111 and Tornado in mind as well. Though the Phantom is the most likely for now.

• Like 1

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

16 hours ago, Eldur said:

Source? I haven't followed the forums as closely during the last months as I used to, but this is the first time I "hear" that.

https://trello.com/c/nW4yZLfY/3-dcs-next-generation-jet

"Next Generation" refers to their internal "generations" not implying we are getting a 4th/5th gen per se.  Label says 2022.... so whatever it is, isn't announced yet, but is due out this year... it has to be the F-4.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My YT Channel (DCS World, War Thunder and World of Warships)

Too Many Modules to List

--Unapologetically In Love With the F-14-- Anytime Baby! --