Rearm/Refuel in Multiplayer sometimes never happens.

Buzzer1977

Sometimes refueling/rearming in multiplayer doesn't work from time to time.
Happened to now a couple of times, that after the refuling - copy - rearming - copy dialogue, either refueling, rearming or both never happens.
The problem can be solved by a shutdown of the aircraft. Immediately after the engines spool down rearming and refueling are complete.
I can't add a track because they're too long because it happens not all the time.

Edited by Buzzer1977

AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, MSI MEG x570 Unify, G.Skill 128GB DDR4-3200, MSI RTX3090 Ventus 3x 24GB, Samsung PCIe 4.0 M.2 1TB 980 Pro, Seagate PCIe 4.0 M.2 2TB FireCuda 520, Quest 3

9 hours ago, Buzzer1977 said:

Sometimes refueling/rearming in multiplayer doesn't work from time to time.
Happened to now a couple of times, that after the refuling - copy - rearming - copy dialogue, either refueling, rearming or both never happens.
The problem can be solved by a shutdown of the aircraft. Immediately after the engines spool down rearming and refueling are complete.
I can't add a track because they're too long because it happens not all the time.

Is this open beta, or stable release.

I've had no issues with stable release in FA18 with multiplayer. Just make sure that the brake is on so the aircraft isn't rolling. 

• ED Team

Ive not seen this happen personally but we will watch out for it.

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I experience this on maybe 5-10% of my rearm/refuel requests. I think it started happening a few months ago. It's not a big issue as you can just request it again if that issue occurs, but it's a bit annoying. Unfortunately it is difficult to produce a usable track file on busy MP servers.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

29 minutes ago, QuiGon said:

I experience this on maybe 5-10% of my rearm/refuel requests. I think it started happening a few months ago. It's not a big issue as you can just request it again if that issue occurs, but it's a bit annoying. Unfortunately it is difficult to produce a usable track file on busy MP servers.

Usually when it happens to me it couldn't be solved by just requesting rearm/refuel again. Already tried this. Also tried the parking break thing @Dangerzone suggested and wheel chocks without success. The only way i found to solve this was to shutdown the aircraft. As soon as the engines spool down i get the 'refuling complete' / 'rearming complete'.

P.s. I'm on openbeta

AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, MSI MEG x570 Unify, G.Skill 128GB DDR4-3200, MSI RTX3090 Ventus 3x 24GB, Samsung PCIe 4.0 M.2 1TB 980 Pro, Seagate PCIe 4.0 M.2 2TB FireCuda 520, Quest 3

5 hours ago, Buzzer1977 said:

Usually when it happens to me it couldn't be solved by just requesting rearm/refuel again. Already tried this. Also tried the parking break thing @Dangerzone suggested and wheel chocks without success. The only way i found to solve this was to shutdown the aircraft. As soon as the engines spool down i get the 'refuling complete' / 'rearming complete'.

Ok, now that I have never experienced :huh:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

On 12/20/2021 at 9:57 AM, BIGNEWY said:

Ive not seen this happen personally but we will watch out for it.

thanks

@BigNewy Got it tracked. Was able to enforce it in standalone, so i could safe a manageable track (9MB). Waited about half an hour for refuel/rearm complete. It finished when i turned off the engines. I also noticed that this behavoir started when i changed my setup from old Thrustmaster TM16000(Pedals+Thrust lever) + Warthog (F/A-18 Stick) combination to a Warthog (F/A-18 Stick + Pedals) + WinWing Super Taurus (Thrust levers + Start Panel)  https://file.io/fVYjaP2euxE7