YAK 141

SUBS17

22 hours ago, Eugel said:

It is true ... we don´t know of this technology in the KLINGON EMPIRE ...

They have a PARTICLE COLLIDER here on Earth, it is used for ISOTOPE PRODUCTION. BARIUM is an ISOTOPE, it has many uses one of them to shield RADIOACTIVITY and HEAT. Nuclear Bombs that are encased in BARIUM do not emit GAMMA RADIATION which means that there is no RADIOACTIVE FALLOUT. A place on Earth where a BARIUM ENCASED NUCLEAR BOMB was detonated is Tungaska of which the SAM is named after. The Tungaska Comet was intercepted by someone that set off a Nuclear explosion. If you view the area from the air then you may still observe a Butterfly Pattern on the ground which is very large that indicates an ATMOSPHERIC DETONATION. The device used there was a SHAPED CHARGE NUCLEAR BOMB.  

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

10 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

This would be trolling.

I'm not trolling. Subs17 is an ALIEN INFILTRATOR, we must wait patiently for the HUMAN DEFENSE FORCES to form, led by that guy from Green Mile and fight off an ALIEN invasion force led by an alien that looks a lot like JOHN TRAVOLTA. It's a lot like the documentary MEN IN BLACK where different celebrities are secretly ALIENS.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

13 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

I'm not trolling. Subs17 is an ALIEN INFILTRATOR, we must wait patiently for the HUMAN DEFENSE FORCES to form, led by that guy from Green Mile and fight off an ALIEN invasion force led by an alien that looks a lot like JOHN TRAVOLTA. It's a lot like the documentary MEN IN BLACK where different celebrities are secretly ALIENS.

While information about new technology and how that stuff really works is right there in front of you. Anyway that technology of those SUPER INDUCTION FAN UNITS can lead to more advanced and faster ACTUATORS that could power large vehicles such as vehicles like an ATAT. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

While information about new technology and how that stuff really works is right there in front of you. Anyway that technology of those SUPER INDUCTION FAN UNITS can lead to more advanced and faster ACTUATORS that could power large vehicles such as vehicles like an ATAT. 
Of course it is. But you clearly stated that there will be fans with 4x lightspeed, so go figure why people don't take you seriously.
Happy holidays to all!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Of course it is. But you clearly stated that there will be fans with 4x lightspeed, so go figure why people don't take you seriously. emoji2373.png
Happy holidays to all!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Correct, it uses the same as a PARTICLE COLLIDER so that is how that is achievable. That is a type of research that will exist in the near future. For travel it is not necessary for such an RPM but it is significant as to what it will lead to with technology. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

On 12/23/2021 at 6:37 PM, SUBS17 said:

Anyway that technology of those SUPER INDUCTION FAN UNITS can lead to more advanced and faster ACTUATORS that could power large vehicles such as vehicles like an ATAT. 

LOL, we went quite quickly from a YAK 141 to AT ATs 😄

Hopefully, someone else is already working on faster than light towcables ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eugel said:

LOL, we went quite quickly from a YAK 141 to AT ATs 😄

Hopefully, someone else is already working on faster than light towcables ...

It is just the enormous potential of that type of technology. There are other places where this technology could be used such as heavy machinery and shock absorbers which are much lighter. The YAK141 and F35B are an early sign of some of this technology. I was using the ATAT as an example it is a more recent look at that technology and ACTUATORS. For aircraft they could power them off those fan units and go HYPERSONIC. For a flying car it is reliable and will lead to something that uses VTOL and can convert to a car in 1 minute. The flying cars will be getting a new technology of Navigation that is automatic pilot and uses a tablet. It would be very simple for a average person to travel in. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, SUBS17 said:

It is just the enormous potential of that type of technology. There are other places where this technology could be used such as heavy machinery and shock absorbers which are much lighter. The YAK141 and F35B are an early sign of some of this technology. I was using the ATAT as an example it is a more recent look at that technology and ACTUATORS. For aircraft they could power them off those fan units and go HYPERSONIC. For a flying car it is reliable and will lead to something that uses VTOL and can convert to a car in 1 minute. The flying cars will be getting a new technology of Navigation that is automatic pilot and uses a tablet. It would be very simple for a average person to travel in. 

Why havent you started a tech company subs 😄?

• Like 1

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

23 hours ago, dundun92 said:

Why havent you started a tech company subs 😄?

Once the situation in New Zealand is dealt with then that sort of thing will happen. Surely Dunlop your toilet box might have already told you what is happening elsewhere! So Dunlop as a Smatanface who is really Ashera what is your prediction for 2022? It could be the year INDOCTRINATOR it could be the year that New Zealand is dealt with and then we'll see flying cars with my logo!😎

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

21 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

The Tony Stark of tinfoil.

JohnsonDW! I think that your wormhole door is closing! And the other one! So technology what do you think of a flying car using those type of fan units? Speed would be 390MPH! And it would have to be Lease vehicles from the CIA. Do you guys think that this is a good idea?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

8 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

JohnsonDW! I think that your wormhole door is closing! And the other one! So technology what do you think of a flying car using those type of fan units? Speed would be 390MPH! And it would have to be Lease vehicles from the CIA. Do you guys think that this is a good idea?

I think professional help is an even better idea.

• Like 2

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

14 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

I think professional help is an even better idea.

Lease vehicles from the CIA is necessary because such a flying car would have MILITARY LEVEL NAVIGATION TECHNOLOGY. In fact it is of a new generation that is better than what the A-10C has. It would also have AUTO-PILOT, AUTO-TAKE OFF, AUTO-LAND, AUTO-CRUISE and of course FLY BY WIRE. 390 mph is quite good for a person commuting to work that is 100km away. With the air lanes it would be less congestion and a more efficient method of travel. With this type of aircraft it is possible to park with the engines off by using an anchor point. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

19 hours ago, Eugel said:

Well, why don´t we just teleport to work ? 

TELEPORTATION, there is 2 types. For your information Mike French M13 you do actually pass through a WORMHOLE DOOR every time that you leave your CONGLONMERATES and come to Earth. It is a little like Stargate and yes that is TELEPORTATION although it is not noticeable unless you were to view outside! 

There are many uses for TELEPORTATION and the technology does exist. For aircraft there is a new technology that detects a possible bird strike involving something unique.  

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

32 minutes ago, Eugel said:

2 types that YOU know of 😉

SHHHH! We discussed this, and I thought it was understood nobody was to tell him about the newly discovered THIRD TELEPORTATION METHOD!!1!

• Like 3

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

16 hours ago, Eugel said:

2 types that YOU know of 😉

Really, you know of something else? Interesting, wait until you find out my background it is all about that type of science and more. So what other types do you know of? A few things about WORMHOLES that you might not know about. The Universe Dimension consists of the joining of 2 Wormholes which separated it from its place of CREATION. Wormholes exist in some interesting places including: Stars, Magma Layer, Black Holes and Springs/Brooks.  

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

49 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

Really, you know of something else? Interesting, wait until you find out my background it is all about that type of science and more. So what other types do you know of? A few things about WORMHOLES that you might not know about. The Universe Dimension consists of the joining of 2 Wormholes which separated it from its place of CREATION. Wormholes exist in some interesting places including: Stars, Magma Layer, Black Holes and Springs/Brooks.  

E013F87B-15AD-4D88-B449-85FC28AED4A7.jpeg

• Like 2

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.