[RESOLVED] HOTAS Police Light Toggle

Shiroka

The HOTAS Police Light Toggle binding has a weird function that adjusts the landing/taxi light and not the police light.

Pages are ref the Manual RC6

When Police Light Toggle HOTAS binding (ser 6 on pg 40) is pressed, the police light does not toggle. Instead it's function depends on the position of the police light enable/disable switch (switch 23 on pg 30):

• If switch 23 is disabled (rear), the HOTAS binding toggles switch 22 (the taxi/landing light) to atterissage (forward).
  • If switch 23 is enabled (forwards), the HOTAS binding toggles switch 22 to arret (rear).

I'm not sure if the HOTAS binding is supposed to move switch 23 (maybe a question for the SME), but either way it's not doing anything to do with 23 (the police light), rather affecting the landing/taxi light (22).

M2000C Police Light.trk

3 minutes ago, Valtime said:

I think the problem is with the toggle command only, If you use the on and off commands, it works properly.

I think they are 2 different things. The police light on/off commands adjust switch 23, there is also meant to be a switch on the throttle, but I’m not sure how it operates.

• 1 month later...
  • myHelljumper changed the title to [REPORTED] HOTAS Police Light Toggle
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

This issue has been fixed.

Now in order to make the police light work:

1. Select POL mode on PCA.
  2. Set the landing/taxi light switch to the off position.
  3. Set the police light switch to the off position.
  4. Press the "Decoy PANIC release" HOTAS command

Moving this to resolved.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• myHelljumper changed the title to [RESOLVED] HOTAS Police Light Toggle