Help - 2.7.7 - mods stopped working? Did I miss a memo?

1MajorKoenig

14 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Any advice greatly appreciated!

I dont use those specific Mods, but my A-4E is flying fine .. I'd look onto the dcs.log file to see if there is any error message regarding those Mods.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

vor 47 Minuten schrieb Morpheus:

Look at the clock at the bottom of mission Editor, if checked, uncheck it.

Thanks. It looks though as it it unchecked already. If I press it it gets highlighted in light blue.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Rudel_chw:

I dont use those specific Mods, but my A-4E is flying fine .. I'd look onto the dcs.log file to see if there is any error message regarding those Mods.

Hm yes I expect something goes wrong with the mod.

Even the armament preview won’t load.

And if I select the Su-57 the mission won’t load anymore. Even if I switch the plane back to some vanilla plane.

Stupid question: where can I find these logs?

EDIT: i think I found the log. And I found two lines:

Couldn’t load entry.lua and couldn’t load views.lua for this mod. 

When I look at the mod folder it certainly contains an entry.lua file. And I used this mod for quite a while - not sure where it stopped working. 

Anyone having an idea?

Hmm found a comment by @cubanace on his latest video concerning the new Su-57 flight model that the current build doesn’t work anymore. That is probably the answer to my Su57 problem 😞

Cubanace - are you releasing a new build for 2.7.7 anytime soon? That would be awesome!

Plus I need to find out what the problem with my other mods is 

EDIT: the su-35 seems to work as well - maybe the crashes were only caused by the outdated Su57 mod. Hope we we get a new version soon!

Edited by 1MajorKoenig