MAKS 2009

kaos.dll

I'm planning to go there, too.

I'll be travelling with Spottertrips.eu, a Belgian tour operator which specializes in this kind of trips.

The planning for this 5-day trip is as follows:

Day 1: Flight from Brussels to Moscow and transfer to the hotel

Day 2: MAKS Media Day

Day 3: Monino

Day 4: MAKS Public Day

Day 5: Return flight Moscow to Brussels

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

I tkink about this little long, maybe this time I will be able to go there, always I don't have enough money for this trip :(

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hmm how about costs, guys? I counted about $700-$1000 alone. Little big. How about yours costs?

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

One week with full service cost about 1400€ per person...

:surprise: With what hotel? If it is trip for 3 days it is not neccessary to live in *** or **** stars hotel. Common motel is enough ;]

ಠ_ಠ

Oh sorry... the trip for about 1400€ is:

6 days

Lufthansa

good hotel in Moscow with half-board

exclusive transfair to the airshow

VIP seats

Moscow city tour and Monino and Kubinka

and all with german speaking tour guide

so this a all-inklusive package.

sure if you take a flight for about 200 Euro (as Groove mentioned) + the entry + a cheap motel if's possible to do this trip for about 600-700 Euro I think.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll be there with Lukas (SVK_FOX) and already we made our plan. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...