Suggested super relaxed server please

Beirut

Morning,

Could someone please suggest a low stress server where someone who hasn't done MP in twenty-years (literally) could try it out and not get yelled at and/or shot down within three-seconds of joining?  Even if there is no combat that would be fine, maybe preferable. I have a decent rig and good net. I'd be happy to join with a bunch of older guys who just fly around in circles and talk about their grandkids. I'd like to start as mellow as possible. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

24 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Which continent?

Canada. (We've renamed North America.)

24 minutes ago, razo+r said:

But usually look for PvE servers, they're a good start. Or the aerobatic ones.

Thank you.

My MP button is greyed out, do I need to make an ED account before it pops up?

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

On 11/28/2021 at 1:55 PM, Beirut said:

Morning,

Could someone please suggest a low stress server where someone who hasn't done MP in twenty-years (literally) could try it out and not get yelled at and/or shot down within three-seconds of joining?  Even if there is no combat that would be fine, maybe preferable. I have a decent rig and good net. I'd be happy to join with a bunch of older guys who just fly around in circles and talk about their grandkids. I'd like to start as mellow as possible. 

Thanks. 

try the havoc company server, it is not PvP so you can fly about and do stuff without worrying about being shot down

• Like 1

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.