Unable to communicate with ground crew

Pmedic548

5 hours ago, Pmedic548 said:

I am unable to communicate with the ground crew since the last update.  Unable to issue any command, however the comm commands for ATC, wingman etc work as advertised.  Not for sure if it's a bug or something else. 

Have you landed on the friendly airfield?

What keys are you using to communicate?

It is at the start of a mission,  Nellis AFB, I'm using a simple mission that I created just for general training and just flying....I've always been able to use the comms menu (using the switched mapped on my hotas, select the ground crew, then placewheel chocks, arm refuel etc.  I hear myself give the command and the crew chief respond, then the commanded action happens such a placing wheel chocks.  Now since the update, there is only silence and no actions.  But when I go thru the ATC or Flight commands, i have both the audio and actions occuring. 

as a follow up, the other missions i have created, the crew chief comms and commands work just fine.  So I did something when i created this mission that now with the update the crew chief comms commands don't work.  Could it be in the radio freq part of the mission editor or something else? 

and another follow up...just created a quick mission, placed the aircraft on the airfield, cold dark, and when i try to communicate with the ground crew, I hear my commands being given, ie chief place the wheel chocks, but there is no response from the crew chief.  canopy is open battery is on...

• ED Team

Please ensure the airbase is set to your coalition. 

It would be best if you included a track replay, you can save one when you exit the mission.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2