Mosquito Price on Steam.

StevanJ

8 minutes ago, grafspee said:

Mistake ?

Thats what the people in the office might say.

Although this is a marketing strategy my old firm used to use. They'd release a voucher for Services that seemed 'too good to be true'..
And then when the clients used to ring up, we used to say 'Oh its an error, but we'll honour the mistake'..

Its just an awful way of giving those that pre-purchase the middle finger..
Its been just over a month, and this is the thanks we get for pre- purchasing.. :wallbash:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, grafspee said:

Apparently sales didn't go as expected.

If there is any truth to that it would be a shame, ED have done it a great service.

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

It looks a bit strange but maybe its Halloween Steam sale? Thx ED. Bought ;). I have 2 weeks free trial but it was quick decision now.

V3HIo4cl.jpg

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

How the FK you going to Pre Sale this plane then do a 50% off sale which is more saving's than Pre Sale which is suppose to get you the better price when purchasing but I am seeing the Mosquito being sold for $30 bucks this is bullshit when you charged PRE SALE $42 sorry but this is Wrong!                            

Look I understand how a Sale works but the Mosquito hasn't been out that long to let those who didn't buy a Presale a Better deal to buy the Plane we need a refund of $12 USD in my opinion look at the fking J-17 has not once went below $55 this price so tell me hell even the Fking Pre Sale so please EXPLAIN!     EAGLE DYNAMICS?

Look not trying to knock any of you out of buying but this is Bullshit and I feel I have been taking advantage off and I am sure I am not the only fking one

Edited by Gumbie
  • Thanks 1

ignore.

Edited by Boosterdog
  • Like 1

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

On 10/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, AdrianL said:

Over on Hoggit NineLine has said this was a mistake and it will be fixed soon

Looks like it was intended action, as there is still this discount, of course that's good news for new users :thumbup:.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1724230/DCS_Mosquito_FB_VI/

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• ED Team

The price on steam is a mistake, we have asked steam to change it and we are still waiting currently for the change. If you grabbed the mossie on steam during this time, congrats we hope you enjoy.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:08 PM, grafspee said:

Apparently sales didn't go as expected.

Sales have been good.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:30 PM, StevanJ said:

Thats what the people in the office might say.

Although this is a marketing strategy my old firm used to use. They'd release a voucher for Services that seemed 'too good to be true'..
And then when the clients used to ring up, we used to say 'Oh its an error, but we'll honour the mistake'..

Its just an awful way of giving those that pre-purchase the middle finger..
Its been just over a month, and this is the thanks we get for pre- purchasing.. :wallbash:

StevanJ I get it, you have a big problem with us currently and will find any opportunity to be negative, sorry we can not meet your expectations, but keep the feedback constructive. 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2