New Tutorial:: F-15C AN/APG-63 TWS Mode

Just a quick heads-up. There's a new tutorial on my site, the latest in the F-15C line: F-15C: AN/APG-63 Radar TWS Mode. This tutorial introduces the use of TWS mode focusing on its benefits. Also discussed are the model radar in our nose, the difficulties imposed by contacts separated by more than 4 bars of vertical scan as the range closes, what the VSD is actually representing, and a quick note on aspect angle as displayed in the sim. I've included the script in both WRD and RTF format for anyone who might need it.

Size: 170MB Runtime: 30:56

Hope you enjoy it.

Rich

• Like 2

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Thanks again Master Ironhand!

Nice bit of trivia about AN/APG :), I had no idea what the acronym stands for.

Edited by walternowi

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

No re-downloaded it and it doesn't work, I think the file size is to small.

It is too small. I just checked and it was 109KB short. I've uploaded it again and, this time, the file size checks out OK. The file name has been changed, so be sure to refresh your browser cache, if you get a "file not found" error.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.