ATFLIR INR

hein22

Hello hello.

Manual says that pressing undesignate will put the flir in INR mode. What happens to me is that when I do that the flir says INR but the actual LOS is drifted like in an angular snowplow.

Am I doing something wrong or it's just a bug?

Thanks.

Stay safe

This only happens to me after WPDSG. Seems to be a bug. If you cycle through SCENE and AUTO back to INR, then it'll work.

What should happen is that as soon as you depress the TDC on the FLIR page, the FLIR should become the designating sensor and designate the point it's looking at - which happens to be the waypoint in this case.

• Like 1

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

5 minutes ago, Harker said:

This only happens to me after WPDSG. Seems to be a bug. If you cycle through SCENE and AUTO back to INR, then it'll work.

What should happen is that as soon as you depress the TDC on the FLIR page, the FLIR should become the designating sensor and designate the point it's looking at - which happens to be the waypoint in this case.

Yes, but that's a different bug I noticed today.

What I meant was that always after pressing undesignate the FLIR just drifts when the manual says it should not. But I'm not sure if its a bug or intended.

Stay safe