Any New Updates?

Mike Force Team

A-6 Intruder, Eurofighter and Typhoon (which is actually the same plane, the Eurofighter Typhoon) are done by Heatblur, so check them out. 

South Atlantic Map is done by RAZBAM, so check them out. 

F4-E is a mod and not an official module. 

F-1 is done by AvioDev, so go to their page. 

• Like 2

Gigabyte 6800XT Master 16GB, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra MB, 32GB Ram, Meta Quest 2 VR installed on Netac 2TB M.2 drive

Winwing Orion2 base with f-16EX grip, Winwing Orion2 Throttle with F-18 Grip

Currently member of VAF 136 (F/A-18C Squadron).

DCS Modules F/A-18C, A-10II-C, F-15E, F-16, AH-64D, KA50-III, F-5, P-51D and FC3 aircraft.

Terrain Modules: Persian Gulf, Caucus, Nevada Test Training Range (NTTR), Syria, South Atlantic, Sinai and Normandy 2.0.

And neither of them will give you a release day, until they are ready...

You can assume weeks to months for the map and even more for the aircraft (at least).

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

4 hours ago, Hiob said:

And neither of them will give you a release day, until they are ready...

You can assume weeks to months for the map and even more for the aircraft (at least).

And then add even more time to that as bugs get found and shot down....

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, RG2021 said:

Apparently the F4E is in the works by somebody. Was a low-key announcement but it IS supposedly in development by a proper dev team.

On fact, Kate ED CCO has confirm them on a last interview, F-4E coming soon to DCS World. Actually we waiting a "official" news by the dev team (someone suspect has the Heatblur mistery module to 2022).

- A-6E Intruder module has the last of 3 modules incoming by Heatblur. 
- Eurofighter Thypoon on develop by Truegrit and Heatblur no release date (I think 2023).
- South Atlantic map to 2022.
- F-1 has on develop by Aernes (old Aviodev), but actualy has none a release date.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

4 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

On fact, Kate ED CCO has confirm them on a last interview, F-4E coming soon to DCS World. Actually we waiting a "official" news by the dev team (someone suspect has the Heatblur mistery module to 2022).

- A-6E Intruder module has the last of 3 modules incoming by Heatblur. 
- Eurofighter Thypoon on develop by Truegrit and Heatblur no release date (I think 2023).
- South Atlantic map to 2022.
- F-1 has on develop by Aernes (old Aviodev), but actualy has none a release date.

Thank you for the response and updates.  While I understand that the Eurofighter, A-6E, F-4E, and F-1 are still in the works with release dates range from 2022 to 2023, I feel encouraged that the South Atlantic Map is likely to appear sometime in 2022.