Just started this camp and have a question about M1

Make sure that your turn from WP2 to WP3 is tight enough. When you get the order to get low you have two options, you dive and turn and stall your engine and most likely die, or you do a split S and dive and go for the WP3. Note that the WP is the village on the left of the airport. Should be easy to see it and navigate there. 

If you get the failed message, it means you are not over the minimum altitude. Make sure that your altimeter is calibrated before the take off. I think it indicates somewhere around 400m at startup. Enough to put you under the altitude needed. 

If the task is to reach a certain altitude and you get a message that the task is failed, obviously you have not reached that said altitude. No need to be annoyed. You can always try again and get better. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi

tried all the above...still getting the same error. Flying well above 10000 ft and the altimeter is set correctly.

Don't receive any radio chatter re the interception either which should take place when over the WP.

Any solutions?

Thank you :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, MrTInc71 said:

@SorelRo

still getting the same bloody error!!!!!

using the up to date version...i cannot even progress as i always fail this stupid first mission

😞

I tested that mission yesterday and it works as it should. There are other players here that are going through it without any problems. There's always the option to skip the mission but the rest of them are not the easiest out there. Any chance you can send me a track or a tacview? 

Cheers, 

18.01.2022 в 22:52, MrTInc71 сказал:

@SorelRo

still getting the same bloody error!!!!!

using the up to date version...i cannot even progress as i always fail this stupid first mission

😞

Yesterday I bought this company and regretted it very much. I have written here what I think about this company and "its riddles" in the developer's fantasies. Anyone can set a couple of triggers and record voice messages. And not everyone can come up with a realistic plot. At least read this. There is also a second part. You can't buy it in Russia. Operation Linebacker I 1972: The first high-tech air war https://www.amazon.com/Operation-Linebacker-1972-high-tech-Campaign-ebook/dp/B07HHF8T53/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1610411086&sr=8-3

GreyCat_SPb

7 hours ago, ASW said:

Yesterday I bought this company and regretted it very much. I have written here what I think about this company and "its riddles" in the developer's fantasies. Anyone can set a couple of triggers and record voice messages. And not everyone can come up with a realistic plot. At least read this. There is also a second part. You can't buy it in Russia. Operation Linebacker I 1972: The first high-tech air war https://www.amazon.com/Operation-Linebacker-1972-high-tech-Campaign-ebook/dp/B07HHF8T53/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1610411086&sr=8-3

This campaign has never been localized in Russian and will never be localized in Russian. All your radio channels are the DCS preset. Since Mig-21 has only one radio I'll leave it to the player to work them as they seem fit, all can be completed from Chan 0, that will be the freq for your GCI. Radio gymnastics on a plane with one radio seems pointless to me. All the radios channels are already written in about 3 places on your Mig-21. I don't really understand your frustration. The first 3 missions in this campaign are quite simple. 1st is climb profile and low level intercept assisted by the GCI, second is formation flying and AG, third is navigation. How you achieve these tasks is up to you. Once again, if you could voice your frustrations in a normal manner so I can understand what is wrong I could help you, or get some feedback and include your feedback in the later updates. Some of the briefing files are being re-worked right now. 

Cheers, 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello, 

I have a similar issue here. atlimeter is correctly set, my alti is +/-10100m, I'm using Ark to go to Gudauta (canal 1, 3/I chan) but once at the vertical of the terrain, I have the fail message 😞I've no doubt there's something wrong here but what? 

• Thanks 2

Ok, first, to be sure, I've re tested the mission with normal altimeter settings and good altitude (the one in the briefing) and this time it worked ...but weird. I had the message "this is not good enough" but immediately followed by the message "good altitude, good speed". So, ok. GCI give me the order to heading to 290°. Once Arrived at WPT 2 ,then 3 I had the message from GCI "LOWER, LOWER", then I'm contacting the AWACS to have contact information. 4500ft. Ok I've intercept the "boggey" and I have the message from GCI "Good Interception, return base". But once landed, nothing happens. I don't have any successful message...I've decided to quit the mission with Esc but the success of the mission is not validate and I have to reroll it...

• Thanks 1

In this mission we have to do ONE interception or TWO? Because, in fact, when the first one is a success, GCI invit me to RTB. But while i'm landing he tells me something like "stay low, 204 , keep the low altitute" or something like that. And, like the last mission, nothing occurs after landing.

I'm gonna give you the track on you discord since the file is too big for here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...