F/A-18C Flight Panning Information

Toni Carrera

Hi Fellow Pilots,

I want to get more in to flight planning with the missions I create for myself in the Mission Editor. I want to be able to calculate total route length, estimated fuel usage between Waypoints, speed changes for waypoint eta's etc. Perhaps even Fuel usage at higher/lower altitudes. Obviously, there is the in-Flight FPAS tool, but that is not enough and I do not have access to it

I am not sure whether this is possible within DCS. I also have a fully licensed copy CombatFlite if anyone knows if it is possible to do that in there

Thank you for your attention

Toni

• Like 1

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Thank you ExNusquam. I am off to get it now

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Hi Tim,

I literally just read my original post again before I got to your response and thought to myself that what I said did not make sense

Yes, do not have access to it in the ME, but also would have been nice to get the information for the whole of the Waypoint System and FPAS etc, exported to some format that I could perhaps I could import in to a Macro'd Excel Document etc

I am probably trying to reinvent the wheel, I just want detailed leg information on est. fuel usage, time for waypoints etc etc presented in some nice familiar document, Not looking to get it on Kneeboard. Perhaps just images of an in-grid format;

Sort of like this, but pertaining to Fuel and Distances etc for my flight

image.png

Edited by Toni Carrera
Initial image incorrect
  • Like 1

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

28 minutes ago, Toni Carrera said:

Hi Tim,

I literally just read my original post again before I got to your response and thought to myself that what I said did not make sense

Yes, do not have access to it in the ME, but also would have been nice to get the information for the whole of the Waypoint System and FPAS etc, exported to some format that I could perhaps I could import in to a Macro'd Excel Document etc

I am probably trying to reinvent the wheel, I just want detailed leg information on est. fuel usage, time for waypoints etc etc presented in some nice familiar document, Not looking to get it on Kneeboard. Perhaps just images of an in-grid format;

Sort of like this, but pertaining to Fuel and Distances etc for my flight

image.png

DCSMP as Ex posted above, does exactly what you are looking for.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2