Kneeboards for F-14 Tomcat for guided weapon employment, and other weapons

609_Relentov

I put together some simple procedural kneeboards for the F-14, placed in the User Files section.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3318839/

As stated these are not official procedures, just what I've put together as a quick reminder on how to employ various guided weapons on the F-14 (after not flying it for a while).  Kneeboards included:

F-14 - AIR-TO-AIR ACM AIM-9.png
F-14 - AIR-TO-AIR BVR ACM AIM-7.png
F-14 - AIR-TO-AIR BVR ACM AIM-54-1.png
F-14 - AIR-TO-AIR BVR ACM AIM-54-2.png
F-14 - GBU-12 JESTER LANTIRN.png
F-14 - GBU-12 LANTIRN.png

Enjoy!
AKA_Relent (609_Relentov)

Edited by 609_Relentov
added F-14 - GBU-12 JESTER LANTIRN.png
  • Thanks 2

Weights would be cool to, to calculate fuel ladders, etc.    Especially for rails.  Is all that stuff in the -1A or where were RIOs getting that data?  

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

On 10/19/2021 at 6:57 PM, Uxi said:

Weights would be cool to, to calculate fuel ladders, etc.    Especially for rails.  Is all that stuff in the -1A or where were RIOs getting that data?  

I'm focusing more on procedures, maybe someone else has (or can) address this in other user files.

I've updated the kneeboards file (see original post above for link), adding a kneeboard to employ the GBU-12 (or any of the GBU's) using Jester AI to control the LANTIRN.

F-14 - GBU-12 JESTER LANTIRN.png

• Like 1