Hanger - hangar

Hi!

Nice campaign. I'm now on the mission called "At arms length". I noticed that "hangar" is consistently spelled "hanger". I would like to point out that a "hangEr" is something you hang your coat on, whereas a "hangAr" is a building you put planes in.

kind regards, Sharkku

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sharkku said:

Hi!

Nice campaign. I'm now on the mission called "At arms length". I noticed that "hangar" is consistently spelled "hanger". I would like to point out that a "hangEr" is something you hang your coat on, whereas a "hangAr" is a building you put planes in.

kind regards, Sharkku

Hi

Yes, it’s where Snake keeps his fashion collection.

Thanks will sort it next update 😄

Badger633

Edited by Badger633
  • Like 2

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 1 month later...
Am 18.10.2021 um 14:10 schrieb Badger633:

Hi

Yes, it’s where Snake keeps his fashion collection.

Thanks will sort it next update 😄

Badger633

Speaking off… I noticed that you always use a blank between a word a question/exclamation mark. This not right, because you are not doing this when you end a sentence with a dot. BTW one exclamation mark is enough😉

Also after Mission one (I believe) someone was saying "How could we have missed this." Hence this is a question  it should end with a question mark.