Manuals are available for download

Murphyd

A note to those of you wondering about printing the manuals, we would suggest you wait until we know about our ability to provide an extended, hardcopy version of the flight manual for sale. If those plans work out, it should be well worth it.

It wouldn't happen to come with a preflight checklist and EP's for our kneeboards, would it??? :smilewink:

Edited by Fudd
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

A note to those of you wondering about printing the manuals, we would suggest you wait until we know about our ability to provide an extended, hardcopy version of the flight manual for sale. If those plans work out, it should be well worth it.

Thanks for the update on this EB :thumbup:

I hope you guys can get a hard copy sorted out. It is something I'll definitely be buying if/when it becomes available.

Thank you again, I wish all game producers/publishers were as informative and genuine as DCS. It will probably cost less than the ink and paper anyway! Oh and hopefully it will be shiny too! I'm in, just get it out on the shelves! :)

i7 930@ 3.8GHz, Corsair H50-1, Asus P6X58D-E, 6gb Patriot Ram, ATI 5850 1 Gb, Antec 300, F3 1GB HDD, Corsair 24" Dell 2408WFP.

Saitek X52 Pro+Rudder, TrackIR4

It wouldn't happen to come with a preflight checklist and EP's for our kneeboards, would it??? :smilewink:

I see what you did there ;)

i7 930@ 3.8GHz, Corsair H50-1, Asus P6X58D-E, 6gb Patriot Ram, ATI 5850 1 Gb, Antec 300, F3 1GB HDD, Corsair 24" Dell 2408WFP.

Saitek X52 Pro+Rudder, TrackIR4

That would be sweet if it did. Also if the manual is spiral bound like the FC manual to where it can be opened and lie flat. Keeping my fingers crossed:pilotfly:

Darrell

I've just spent my entire day reading both manuals... And OMG!

I've now got a case of serious butterflies(BS'S) i my gut... Can't wait anymore...

These manuals have given me a new understanding of the complexity

of this sim, and I am truly amazed!!! This will be a product worthy of worship....

BTW: CAUTION! Backward taxi and turns on one wheel are not advised. :megalol:

Edited by Inseckt

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

Thanks a bunch ED.

I think ED ought to post a PayPal account so we can donate a few bucks so they can go out on the town for a night.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Thank you very much.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

I just want to say thank you. Knowing how complicated this simulation is going to be I really appreciate all the hard work you guys did in creating tutorial videos that give us all some idea of what's in store. This advance release of the manual really helps us learn the systems. I think it will also help us dream until the big day. Thank you very much.

Corsair8X

RTFM

Thank you very much Eagle Dynamics!

I had a great weekend learning the KA-50 with the tutorials of Wags.

And now i can read all these things that weren't clear for me, when I watched the tutorials.

This is so great...

The fun has just started!!!

Bye, Smith

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-9600K @5ghz, 11GB ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin Fan, 32GB (2x 16384MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-3000 DIMM, 1000GB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2, HP Reverb HMD, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, Realsimulator FSSB R3 Stickbase, TM TPR pedals

Hi guys,

Glad to hear you're all enjoying the PDF manual. Just to be clear though, the printed Ka-50 flight manual we will release later will be 550 pages compared to around 400 pages of the PDF one you have now. The printed, extended flight manual has a lot more information on sub-systems, history and check lists. Additionally, the printed manual will be professionally spiral bound. We are still working with printers on the final cost so that is still up in the air. We expect to offer the English printed manual in January and the French, German and Spanish versions will follow.

Thanks,

Matt

Oh Yes ! JOY ! TY ED, TY Matt :thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Fantastic stuff! What is even more special is the complexity of the sim matches the detail in the manual. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.