How complete will this be on launch?

bojangles_25
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

How complete will the Apache be on launch day?

I've been discouraged from buying other modules (like the Viper) because they seem to be incomplete and functionality is bled out over the months and years following their release.

The Viper is still £60 on steam and features are still being released. Is it early access or isn't it?

In the continued absence of a dynamic campaign, will the Apache come with a single player campaign that won't be rendered unplayable by updates (like the Huey campaign)?

"We could come back with hydraulics shot out, half the tail shot off, piece of the wing shot off, we had two engines and could come home with one... She really was a piece of machinery that you could fly into hell and back... And she was designed around that gun from day 1"

• Solution
4 minutes ago, bojangles_25 said:

How complete will the Apache be on launch day?

You can answer that yourself, by just reading the store page: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/ah-64d/

4 minutes ago, bojangles_25 said:

I've been discouraged from buying other modules (like the Viper) because they seem to be incomplete

Then simply don't purchase until the Module is out of Early Access.

6 minutes ago, bojangles_25 said:

will the Apache come with a single player campaign

Not at start, but it will at final release.

• Like 7

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• Wags locked and unlocked this topic