Shorter grass

REDEYE_CVW-66

+1

Agreed.....somebody needs to get the big sit on 'Briggs and Stratton' out on those airfields,military airfield are particularly kept ultra short.

I concur,there are places as Redeye has pointed out where the grass is knee high.....it' just not realistic.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

On 10/13/2021 at 3:51 PM, REDEYE_CVW-66 said:

The grass on the airfield is so high, that it in fact clips through the Spitfire wings when it sits on the ground. It seems close to knee height.

The grass of airbases should not be this long, and a third of its current lenght would be plenty.

what mission ?

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

17 minutes ago, REDEYE_CVW-66 said:

Just land on one of the grass fields with a Spit and look out side the pit. Lympne for example. But the wing-clipping is not the main issue- the grass is still too long regardless.

haven't  seen it clip into wing, cant post screens here as they are to big.  But for example instant action channel spit cold start mission.  posted pics on discord

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S