AH-64D Early Access

ChenShohry

• ChenShohry changed the title to AH-64D Early Access

Nineline has said on the ED discord ''the placeholder is their BEST ESTIMATE, but its VERY Subject to change, its there so steam users can have a preorder.

image_2021-10-11_144127.png

Edited by Yuto

37 minutes ago, Bedouin said:

If the Hind is any reference, then around 10-12 weeks from pre-order launch.. but just speculating. 

This is my best guess too. If I had to pick dates I'd say 22nd or 29th December, barring any last minute hitches that may arise. Looking at the to do list Wags posted in the Mini-Updates thread on the 25th Sept ED still have an awful lot of work to do between now and then.

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-7820X, ASUS ROG Strix X229, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600MHz, 11GB Nvidia Geforce 1080Ti, 1x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO, 1x 500GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2, Windows 10. VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Throttle, Saitek combat rudder pedals, Oculus Rift S.

The Apache seems to me to be progressing very quickly.  I am pretty sure we are going to see it sometime between Turkey Day and Christmas.  This seems to be an "all hands on deck" project.

• Like 2

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 32Gb DDR4-3200, GeForce RTX 3080, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier

1 hour ago, Mad Dog 762 said:

The Apache seems to me to be progressing very quickly.  I am pretty sure we are going to see it sometime between Turkey Day and Christmas.  This seems to be an "all hands on deck" project.

Meh, in Canada its "Turkey Day" TODAY. 😉

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

any idea how long the pre-order will last?

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

4 minutes ago, v2tec said:

any idea how long the pre-order will last?

Until the Apache is released.

(runs out the door while ducking the tomatoes being thrown....)

• Like 7

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.

DCS Rotor-Head

1 hour ago, evilnate said:

I think 3 months is a good prediction, so my expectation is set at 6 months.

6 months is way too long plus if it was 6 months away from release they wouldnt have released preorders lol 

28 minutes ago, Yuto said:

6 months is way too long plus if it was 6 months away from release they wouldnt have released preorders lol 

If I can fly before 6 months from pre-order, I will be pleasantly surprised. If I still can’t fly in early 2022, my expectation won’t be violated.

18 hours ago, ChenShohry said:

Does anyone know when will the Apache be out for early access?

I would surmise that the answer to this is "When it's good and ready and ED are satisfied that their customers will not rage at them for releasing a product that is not up to the standard that those customers expect."

<Insert (IMO unfair) references to the Viper launch here>

• Like 3

In my country, Turkey, everyday is Turkey Day. 🤣😛✌️

• Like 9

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win7HPx64)

Samsung 32" | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | Trustmaster MFD Cougars & 2 x 8"TFTs | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 SwitchPanel & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

7 hours ago, Yuto said:

There's a saying in my country: "A pessimist is never disappointed." 😃

• Like 1

My guess is we'll start getting tutorial videos as it approaches, just like with the Hind and other recent modules. I wouldn't expect it to hit our PC's until all the basics are covered (startup, navigation, shooting).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RTX 2080 Super, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

2 hours ago, BeastyBaiter said:

My guess is we'll start getting tutorial videos as it approaches, just like with the Hind and other recent modules. I wouldn't expect it to hit our PC's until all the basics are covered (startup, navigation, shooting).

In the last video from Wags he mentioned that from now on, we will start by getting the tutorial/lessons videos and no more sneak peaks... so maybe already this week or the next

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spartans - Molon Labe

18 hours ago, Mad Dog 762 said:

Dont take that as a reference as dev personnel are shuffled around just as quickly depending on other projects needs. Hint F-16 vs F-18.