Future of Syria Map

Alpiinoo

Hello,

Is there any plans for the Syria Map? Or is development finished? Will East region activate?  

Thanks.

Edited by Alpiinoo
  • Like 4

Owned Modules: A-10C Warthog / A-10C II Tank Killer / F-15C / SU-33 / AV-8B Harrier / F-16C Viper / AJS-37 Viggen / Persian Gulf / F/A-18C Hornet / Syria 

Wishlist: Tornado / EA-6 Prowler 

alpiinoo_signature.png

I'm no expert, but I think it is already at the performance limit, at least I heard something I like that.

However, I would also love to see it beeing extended, as probably many people for all the different maps ...

Wish list: late DCS: GR.1 (with GR.1B) Tornado, Improved Combined Arms (like OFP/ArmA), Improved Logistics

Build: R 5900X, RX 6900XT, 32GB DDR4-3600 | Virpil CM throttle, WarBRD base +5cm, TM Viper grip, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5

The way I understood progressing this map from early access to release, which was mentioned in June 18th 2021 newsletter, is that the Syria map is feature complete now. 

Ugra Media are proud to announce the final release of their DCS: Syria map. In the update, the island of Cyprus and a large section of southern Turkey have been added. It is worth noting that DCS: Syria is included in our 2021 Summer Sale and is now available with a 30% discount (Normal Price is $59.99). We will continue resolving bugs and deliver fixes as part of the Open Beta updates.

Intel Core i7-10700K - ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming - 64GB Vengance LPX - RTX 3080 Eagle OC - non-VR - single player - open beta

Okay, thanks for the answers. But @MAESTR0 can you inform the community? Any plans for the performance, bug fixes? We don't have a any information from developers.

Thanks.

Edited by Alpiinoo
  • Like 1

Owned Modules: A-10C Warthog / A-10C II Tank Killer / F-15C / SU-33 / AV-8B Harrier / F-16C Viper / AJS-37 Viggen / Persian Gulf / F/A-18C Hornet / Syria 

Wishlist: Tornado / EA-6 Prowler 

alpiinoo_signature.png