Rudder FFB

Shrimp

Does anyone make FFB rudder pedals?

Velocity Micro PC | Asus Z97-A | i7-4790K 4.7GHz | Corsair Liquid CPU Cooler | 32GB DDR3-1600MHz Memory | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC | 240gb Intel 520 Series MLC SSD | 850 W Corsair PSU | Windows 10 Home | LG 32UD99-W UHD Monitor | Bose Companion 5 Speakers | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

It would be cool if flight had the kind of high quality FFB gear that racing does. But... $$$ I'm sure

Velocity Micro PC | Asus Z97-A | i7-4790K 4.7GHz | Corsair Liquid CPU Cooler | 32GB DDR3-1600MHz Memory | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC | 240gb Intel 520 Series MLC SSD | 850 W Corsair PSU | Windows 10 Home | LG 32UD99-W UHD Monitor | Bose Companion 5 Speakers | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

12 minutes ago, SharpeXB said:

It would be cool if flight had the kind of high quality FFB gear that racing does. But... $$$ I'm sure

Microsoft and Logitech both had affordable products, and both are discontinued. 😞

Hi,

Please, implement FFB on the rudder axis.

Another small step towards DCS perfection!!!

Cheers 
I truly believe that current FFB standard is for two axis only. So you may pray for FFBv2.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gortex said:

Microsoft and Logitech both had affordable products, and both are discontinued. 😞

That’s the problem, they were affordable 😆

If you combine the higher quality HOTAS products today with a FFB feature the resulting device would probably be too expensive. Although racing has gear like that. Maybe someday there can be Fanatek Flight!

• Like 1

That’s the problem, they were affordable
If you combine the higher quality HOTAS products today with a FFB feature the resulting device would probably be too expensive. Although racing has gear like that. Maybe someday there can be Fanatek Flight!
Yeah Buddy!!!
I have high hopes!!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk