Issues with Weapon Profile

Toni Carrera

Hi All,

Over the last four or so months, I have been intensively training on how to use a suite of weapons on my F/A-18C. Through a different thread, I have found the location of the alleged file that contains the weapon configs for the aircraft, or more specifically, the customs ones that a user makes.

I have removed all of the old stuff, by deleting the entire contents within the mission editor, and then I created a new set of configurations for my Hornet. This new set, did update the FA-18C.lua, see attached. however, if I open a created mission, or create a new one, all the old configs are still there, and none of my new configs are present. It just keeps replacing it with all the ones in the attached that are prefixed TC

Please could someone help me, this is driving me mad

Weapons that keep coming back (images in Mission Editor x 3) and my FA-18C which updates on entering and leaving DCS, but nothing actually changes in the file

Thank you

image.png

image.png

image.png

FA-18C.lua

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Never mind, problem solved

Thanks anyway 

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors