Bombing tables?

I know I know, they aren't out yet. I also know bombs aren't an ideal weapon for a helicopter. However, I paid for the full weapon system so I'm gonna use the full weapon system. Any news on getting these tables? Anyone find any real soviet bombing tables?

• Like 1

In the mean time, you can experiment and make your own. 

Active pause, some measurements from the F10 map and a calculator lets you get close. 

100kg bombs, Level bombing - 200km/h, 400m height, use 3.5s on bombing timer (3.8s to be precise, but you can’t do that). Use the Opertors fixed back up sight as the reference. Get Petrovich to line up and fly the parameters. Start timer when target passes the reference, pickle at yellow light.

Worked well for me, but very predictable flight path. I can see why the west leaves bombing to the fast movers. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2021 at 11:02 AM, AvroLanc said:

In the mean time, you can experiment and make your own. 

Active pause, some measurements from the F10 map and a calculator lets you get close. 

100kg bombs, Level bombing - 200km/h, 400m height, use 3.5s on bombing timer (3.8s to be precise, but you can’t do that). Use the Opertors fixed back up sight as the reference. Get Petrovich to line up and fly the parameters. Start timer when target passes the reference, pickle at yellow light.

Worked well for me, but very predictable flight path. I can see why the west leaves bombing to the fast movers. 

I have no idea about anything you just said but it sounds decent. I on the other hand just press F4, look down with TrackIR, and wing it.