[Request] French F-86 FU-675

Morpheus

Hi, my skill with Photoshop is not enough good to make this skin so it would be cool if someone could make it for me. We have only one F-86 flying in France and I saw it in Villaroche airshow this month. Another thing, it flies sometime with the real aerobatic team I represent. It would be nice for me to remake their flight. For more pictures just Google FU-675 😉

ob_2b77f0_sabre-sol.jpg

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

I did that one for a private request a LONG time ago, before the textures were upgraded to use PBR. I can certainly resurrect that livery but only after about two weeks’ time, as I’m currently updating all my F-104 templates/liveries for the re-release of the mod on/around October 15th.

If you can wait a little longer I can get it done after mid-October.

1 hour ago, jocko417 said:

I did that one for a private request a LONG time ago, before the textures were upgraded to use PBR. I can certainly resurrect that livery but only after about two weeks’ time, as I’m currently updating all my F-104 templates/liveries for the re-release of the mod on/around October 15th.

Cool, sure I can wait, it's not à problem for me. Thanks in advance !! 

Edited by Morpheus

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, jocko417 said:

Up please ?? 😉

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG