Mission 2 Magic Wingmen

Just starting out in this campaign, but since latest update to openbeta ive noticed on startup none of the wingmen are on the apron, then once you tell Davy your ready and he gets clearance they all magically appear! .. Also i then take off, and immediately tell my Wing to go close formation and he does at first, to point of almost saddling, but then falls way back, even if i transit at 180-200 he still trails miles behind and takes whole trip to form up again, not game breaking but just thought id report it

4 hours ago, CH4Pz said:

Just starting out in this campaign, but since latest update to openbeta ive noticed on startup none of the wingmen are on the apron, then once you tell Davy your ready and he gets clearance they all magically appear! .. Also i then take off, and immediately tell my Wing to go close formation and he does at first, to point of almost saddling, but then falls way back, even if i transit at 180-200 he still trails miles behind and takes whole trip to form up again, not game breaking but just thought id report it

Hi, thanks for reporting.  The magical appearing wingmen have always been there, back when I built the mission I didn't know then how to stop them starting up straight away so had to resort to spawning them in later.

The slow wingman is a bug with the A-10, you'll see it on a few missions your wingman always lags behind you.  I think it has something to do with the wind upsetting the AI, hopefully we'll see a fix at some point.

40 minutes ago, ChillNG said:

Hi, thanks for reporting.  The magical appearing wingmen have always been there, back when I built the mission I didn't know then how to stop them starting up straight away so had to resort to spawning them in later.

The slow wingman is a bug with the A-10, you'll see it on a few missions your wingman always lags behind you.  I think it has something to do with the wind upsetting the AI, hopefully we'll see a fix at some point.

Ok, no worries, like i said, im just starting, but seems like an awesome campaign so far !! 🙂