VPC NATO men floating in the air

jef32

Hi

With the fix of VPC airfield equipment for the 2.5.7 , the VPC nato men are floating in the air.

Surely a parameter in a .lua but one still have to know wich one.

An idea ?

Thanks !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

On static Morpheus. The problem, I've made lot of missions using them.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Yes but you're surely inserted them as infantry and not as statics. I can do that too, or i can replace all of them with the gndcrews of the natoGF mod, which are approximatively the sames characters without the flying issue, but on all of the missions I've done, and all the characters I've inserted, it will be very long.

That's why I ask here, if, perhaps a little change in the .lua can solve the issue.