How to eliminate the smoke from the left engine after takeoff?

huchanronaa

My technique is not good and I am still learning. I must hit the right rudder frequently when taking off. How to eliminate the smoke from the left engine after takeoff?
The mosquito seems to have the problem of tilting to the left and tilting the nose up when flying
Is it recommended to trim before takeoff?

Edited by huchanronaa

You can only eliminate the smoke by waiting. Wait for it to disappear and wait for ED to fix it.

Of course it is recommended to trim before take off. There's practically always a recommended trim for every aircraft before take off.

For the Mosquito, that would be, depending on weight, 1-2 lines nose down, a bit of right rudder and I personally also use some right aileron trim.

• Like 1

When I flew yesterday, white port engine smoke disappeared as soon as I reduced power to cruise setting... only to be replaced with pale grey smoke (coolant? fuel?) out of right wing inner section :D.

This bloody crate is smoking and leaking from various places for no apparent reason. Charms of early access I suppose.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

AFAIK, it doesn't matter what you do currently. Warmed engine, or not. Gentle throttle application, or not.

It just randomly appears sometimes, usually during take off. I just ignore it and it goes away again within about 5 minutes. No damage is actually happening, but it does give away your position a bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Setup: Vive Pro 2, RTX 3090, I7-11700K, VKB Gladiator II/K conversion, TWCS, TPR pedals, PlaySeat, SimShaker, VoiceAttack

i only get it on full max throttle take off (I stay out of the "afterburner detent" on take off YMMV

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745