Dol's Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Flyable!

Dol's  Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero

This mod uses the Cuesta Brothers Flyable mod as a template.

I thank them for their work!

Merci!

I have taken Dol's Zero, and made it flyable.

This is how He envisioned it, years ago.

Then, The dll's were locked, rendering it ai only.

Till now!

Spawn-able upon Carriers.

I have made no changes to the engine data in the lua.

it uses the P-51  code and FM.

I hope you enjoy it!

A big thanks to Dol for keeping it up to date!

LOVE his Carrier!

Wait till you see mine!:biggrin:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ld9i0l7zn4c17fx/Mod A6M5 JSGME.rar?dl=0

Screen-210926-080431.png

Screen-210926-080751.png

Screen-210926-080815.png

Screen-210926-080824.png

Screen-210926-080819.png

Screen-210926-080505.png

Screen-210926-080505.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Any tips how to take off from carrier? Seems impossible?

Never mind taking off.......

How about landing?

Without a hook?😆

Well.....It CAN be done!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

This is great & thank you for sharing it.   Really look forward to Pacific theater in DCS...

Out of curiosity is it feasible to use the Yak-52 FM with the cockpit & armament of choice (say the P-51 as it done here) ?   Asking as I have no clue...

So just to be clear, do you need to own the P51 to fly this? Thanks! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

• 3 months later...

Use Dol's ai version, on his web site.

http://virtualcockpits.web.fc2.com/index.html

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't get this mod to work presently.  Installed via JSGME, everything appears to work, I do have the P-51D installed.  However, when I add one to the mission editor, is it not flyable or usable as AI.  It just never appears in game as if I didn't have it.  Suggestions?

It will need to be up-dated with new code.

A recent patch changed things.

I will take a look ASAP.

• Like 1

Sadly, the new MT build has broken this method of mod creation.

See the Custa Brothers Battle of Briton mod.

It uses this type of mod, and is where I got the code.

Read the read me they supply!

See if this one still works.

It may take some time to fix the Zero,

and/or patches to resolve.

I will try my best.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...