Is the Apache available?

joojoo

• Wags changed the title to Is the Apache available?

Pick one. (They are all the same in the flightsim game.)

1) - I have no ******* clue.

2) - Nobody has any ******* clue.

3) - Prior to the heat death of the universe.

4)  - Two-weeks.

That's where it stems from. It's all in fun. :happy:

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Any game company will tell you this: Soon (tm)

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Can see from WAGS update there is still quite a lot to be completed before release. From his list, I personally would prefer to have the Apache before multicrew is complete, as majority of the time, I will be flying it with AI gunner.

• Like 5

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

15 hours ago, Viperrg said:

Can I ask what is your reasoning? Past patterns maybe? 

It's an old joke (I remember it from the original Il-2 days) from when every query about imminent updates or releases would be met with endless responses of 'Two weeks'.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jym said:

It's an old joke (I remember it from the original Il-2 days) from when every query about imminent updates or releases would be met with endless responses of 'Two weeks'.

And they got it from the home renovation guys.

:cry_2: "When will the kitchen be finished?" 

:smoke: "Two-weeks."

Short enough not to drive the client crazy, but long enough to cover your ass if it takes forever.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

2 hours ago, DAZnBLAST said:

Can see from WAGS update there is still quite a lot to be completed before release. From his list, I personally would prefer to have the Apache before multicrew is complete, as majority of the time, I will be flying it with AI gunner.

Exactly the oppsite for me. I don't care about the AI gunner at all as I plan to fly it exclusively with other human players (just like I do with the Tomcat), so working multicrewing is a must have for me for EA release.

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 4

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm super excited for the apache too, but I can absolutely wait for them to make it more complete before launch of early access. 

A bit off topic, but one reason is more work on the FLIR rendering. I don't think trees are hot unless they are on fire.

flir_29613059_ver1.0.jpg

Screen_210925_091324.jpg

Edited by evilnate
  • Like 1