AGM-65F sometimes not lock to designated point when designated point has changed

Topper81

• ED Team

Hi

try depressing the TDC and holding while you are changing targets, it will ground stabilise and be easier.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi I thought about this and for me it's not "correct as is"

Ground stabilisation is for the MAV page but I don't change the target with TDC@MAV page.

Or is it also a feature of the TGP? Becasue I guess when I'm in area track mode on the TGP, it's always "ground stabilised".

I'm talking about changing the target with the TGP first and then switching the TDC to the MAV Page.

Sometimes, the MAV will try to lock the target which is focused by the TGP as expected (because it's slaved to the TGP), but sometimes it's not and it keeps it's old target (Bug?).

Which behaviour is correct here in which case?

Thank you!

Edited by Topper81

• 1 month later...

I'm also seeing this issue, designate a moving target with the TGP and it follows the target, switch to MAVF screen and uncage and it moves to the initial point you designated the target in the TGP rather than the current position of the moving target. Again now sure what it should do but if I remember it used to jump to tracked target

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |