Unable to increase Take Off Trim

Toni Carrera

Hi All,

Subject says it all really. When doing Carrier startup, FCS Reset and then T/O trim, I need to increase my Trim from 12 to 17 or even 19. I am on the CHKLST page, but the only references I can find are to use the LCtrl + Arrow keys to increase the value, however, the combination does not allow me to increase the trim level for the higher weight aircraft, it just remains at 12 degrees

I know I can get off the deck and its only a game, or Simulation for me, but I want to set the values correctly as it should be

Any assistance appreciated

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Hi Drac,

Thank you for responding, my Flaps are set at half, but LCtrl + Arrows do nothing to change values. I do not even what I am looking for in Control options to check keys are mapped correctly

Toni

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Hi Drac,

Thank you for responding, my Flaps are set at half, but LCtrl + Arrows do nothing to change values. I do not even what I am looking for in Control options to check keys are mapped correctly

Toni
Search for trimmer push descend, pull climb etc.

You can press a key and it will pop up with what it's mapped to.

Mobius708

Ah OK, it is just the standard Trim on the F/A-18C HOTAS I have

Thank you, did not even think to try the HAT on my stick

Doh!!!!!!

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)