[FIXED] LD10 power and launch issue after reloading

RealDCSpilot

After landing, reloading + refreshing the DTC card, the power button for LD10 disappears on the SMS menu. I can still press the blank MFD button and they start powering up but after this i still can't fire them. They work only when i load them the first time after starting in a fresh spawned Jeff. Is there a procedure that i'm missing? Every other A/G weapon seems to work fine after landing and reloading.

Edited by uboats

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

5 hours ago, uboats said:

check whether you were in AG master mode or NAV master mode?

Oh yes, i've definitely checked that. I only play in multiplayer, so that might have something to do with the issue (?). It all starts after a complete rearm, with the missing powering option in SMS is an indicator.

Edited by RealDCSpilot

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] LD10 power and launch issue after reloading
  • 4 months later...

I actually noticed this a few weeks ago - PWR was missing, but once I hit the LSK on the MFD where it should be, it came back and started alignment. Was playing online MP and rearmed a few times.

I'll try to grab a track over the next few days.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why does MP bork everything?

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] LD10 power and launch issue after reloading