Wheel chocks appear and canopy opens anytime Harrier is stopped

FupDuck

So the "wingmen not taking-off from ships" bug appears to be fixed, but I've noticed it still shows wheel chocks appearing everytime the Harrier wingmen come to a stop. It happens on the Tarawa and it happens on terra firma as well, like on a busy taxi way stopped waiting behind other planes. I've noticed at the same time that the canopy opens as well, and stays open during taxiing. Let me know if you want me to create a separate bug for that, but somehow this seems related - like the "standing still Harrier" animation is carrying over into the "moving Harrier" animation, if you know what I'm saying.

I'm on latest beta from last Friday, issue appears with or without mods enabled.

Screen_210911_141503.jpg

Edited by Sandmonkee
read the rules
  • Like 1

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

Made an account just to post about this issue too. It makes campaigns unplayable since it breaks all AI wingmen from working or taking off. As someone who doesn't play online it has made the game basically unplayable for me until its fixed. I'm having this issue on the release client so it's not just beta.

Edited by Kirara

On 9/21/2021 at 4:19 PM, Kirara said:

Made an account just to post about this issue too. It makes campaigns unplayable since it breaks all AI wingmen from working or taking off. As someone who doesn't play online it has made the game basically unplayable for me until its fixed. I'm having this issue on the release client so it's not just beta.

The latest beta has the fix that allows the wingmen to take off. The chocks and canopy are additional.

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.