Voiceattack and Vaicom

Hi all,

Opinions on the latest IC checking please.

I believe that Voice Attack and Vaicom Pro does not pass the integrity checking in DCS anymore. This is a huge blunder as many customers will be lost (including myself).
Voiceattack and Vaicom add incredible immersibility to the game and in fact, add to the realism, not take way from it. 
For instance, turning the radar off hurriedly in a dogfight can be done with a command that doesn't require the pilot to search for the knob on a computer screen, then aim with a mouse button, then click either the left or right button. With VoiceAttack, it can be done almost subconsciously like in real life. With this new limitation, DCS has gone backwards in terms of realism and immersibility.

What about people that have legitimately paid for the licenses for VoiceAttack and Vaicom such as myself? I would imagine that I should now be able to get a refund on my modules.

Comments?

It is being addressed. They have asked for a list of legitimate mods and will do something about this. But you will have to wait a bit. 

Forum, and discord, is full of threads about this issue and its implications.

Below is where HollyWood added Viacom to the list

• 5 months later...