Wing bombs release clarification ("start on ground" = ground, ramp, runway, what exactly?)

Nealius

Wing bombs will not release from aircraft that start from the ground in multiplayer. 

Slightly ambiguous as we have "start from ground" as an option. Is this referring specifically to "start from ground" or from all starts where the wheels are touching the ground. I.e. ramp, parking hot, runway?

34 minutes ago, jonsky7 said:

Mine wouldn't drop in single player either when I used the re-arming window.

Seconded. I haven't tried pre-arming yet, but starting from parking in hot or cold start in SP has given me hung wing bombs if I load them with the mission running. And MP, obviously.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction

Yep also struggling to release bombs.   What is the keybinding name I should set up?

currently set to container jettison - press but it doesn’t appear to do anything.

have the power to bomb,   Bombs 1 ,2 3, and 4 power to on, fuze set to nose. 

bomb bay doors open, open container jettison button cover and yet nothing happens.

tried in SP and MP 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

found it thanks, thought as the button stated canister release in the cockpit, it was the same thing.

all works now, many thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: