INFO: VAICOM PRO affected by latest Integrity Check changes in Multiplayer.

Hollywood_315

• 2 weeks later...

AIRIO ack's all spoken commands but I just cannot use him to change freq on the 182, for some strange reason VA / Viacom does not recognize any numbers, infuriating as I then have to use options to change freq, as far as I can tell you can't ask the Rio to change the preset either but you can by using options, which again spoils it for me, I want to get away from the wheel / options

AIRIO ack's all spoken commands but I just cannot use him to change freq on the 182, for some strange reason VA / Viacom does not recognize any numbers, infuriating as I then have to use options to change freq, as far as I can tell you can't ask the Rio to change the preset either but you can by using options, which again spoils it for me, I want to get away from the wheel / options
Have you tried to train the MS Speech Recognition some more, as neither VA nor VAICOM does any recognition?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes mate, I've had this all working absolutely perfect since it was released, but the last cpl of months has been a pita.

My Sqdn use 127.500 for the Teddy, more often than not it's set to a default freq 225 or something,  I used to be able to say ' Radio Tune 127 decimal 5 00 and Rio would ok it, for quite awhile now I've had to use options,  and or if you don't run VA until your pit is ready to taxi you can then have the jester wheel and VA /Viacom.

But I will give MS another go,

Thanks for the reply 

• Like 1