Huge congrats she’s a beauty.

Cowboy10uk

Hugh congratulations to everyone involved in bringing the Mossie home.   Now granted I’ve only flown her for a 20 mins or so to test my control setup, but wow. She does feel like a dream.  The internals look amazing and I can’t wait to get doing some missions in her.

Pleased that it didn’t take too long to setup my small home cockpit. 

( little hint for anyone with the Winwing combat panel.   Use the station select buttons for the bomb panel.   Centre to open/close panel.    Then from left to right station 1,2,3,4.    For bomb power on/off.   It works really well. ) 

Thankyou once again.

BE6EE7B8-C0BB-4ED2-9578-C6E8570E14F2.jpeg

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Ooooh 😄 ... i am so happy that i bought this module, i was previously with doubts since i already have four WWII fighters, but when i flown this one ... ohh hell yeah.

It does really bring a different experience, one i totally did not expected. 

I love the instruments real feel how the needles behave.

The scale of the cockpit looks great, the height from the ground is noticeable in VR and when i took off i had that ''real'' feeling of taking off which i unfortunately very rarely have.

I think i have fallen in love with this bird already and it has been only about an hour. 

ED you did your best and it is excellent :worthy: :thumbsup:

PS. i must add that the sound is incredible as well, not only the engines but all the sound in cockpit ... i think i am melting :idiot:

Edited by Matis
  • Like 1

I can only agree there. I was expecting top of the level module, and that's exactly what it is. Looks fantastic, cockpit is awesome, flies pretty much how i was thinking it would. And it sounds so good. What an awesome aircraft...you certainly won't have that "trapped" feeling like usually on twins when enemy a/c's are closing.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

She is everything I hoped she would be and more. Definitely worth the wait. Simply stunning in VR.

Well done ED on a great release.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Lovely plane. Looks great, sounds great, and I like the transition to and from the gunsight to flight position.

But... 

Two skins? Is that really all the plane comes with? Two? As in less than three and only slightly more than, you know... one?

Really? :wassat:

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

17 minutes ago, jocko417 said:

Waiting for a template...... 🙂

I'm thankful community members make skins for those us too artistically challenged to make our own. But for a premium price aircraft, maybe more than two skins would be nice. 

Two seems a bit............................. not very much. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Beirut said:

I'm thankful community members make skins for those us too artistically challenged to make our own. But for a premium price aircraft, maybe more than two skins would be nice. 

Two seems a bit............................. not very much. 

To be honest if you are talking about RAF skins, you will be lucky to get a third variant.

1. Costal Command Scheme DONE

2. Night Fighter Scheme DONE
3. Day Fighter Scheme that was accidentally applied to some FB.VI NOT DONE

This was the RAF's lot for the FB.VI the only variations to these were how the D-Day stripes were applied, prop hub colour and the occasional nose art! 

Absolutely loving this module 👏

Edited by Krupi

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

48 minutes ago, Krupi said:

To be honest if you are talking about RAF skins, you will be lucky to get a third variant.

1. Costal Command Scheme DONE

2. Night Fighter Scheme DONE
3. Day Fighter Scheme that was accidentally applied to some FB.VI NOT DONE

This was the RAF's lot for the FB.VI the only variations to these were how the D-Day stripes were applied, prop hub colour and the occasional nose art! 

Absolutely loving this module 👏

I'm certainly not disparaging the quality of the module, the plane is really nice. But I find two skins to be a bit thin, especially for a premium priced plane. And the skins don't have to be historically accurate. The Ka-50 came with an RCAF skin, and I'm fairly certain Canada operates exactly no Ka-50s at all.

I suppose the point is that, and correct me if I am wrong, offering multiple skins is little to no trouble at all for the developers. Which makes me wonder why they don't do it.

Hopefully more skins will be added.

^ Seems to be a bit of a trouble  for ED guys, as we still have one of stock P-47 skins without roughmet layer applied and without wing markings at all, while the default checkerd one still doesn't have intercooler inner doors texture fixed.

I suspect they'll go the 109, 190 A-8 and P-47 route - release the template, announce a competition, let the community provide some awesome historical / fictional skins, implement them officially.

I'm looking forward to Far East silver painted ones :).

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

3 hours ago, bart said:

She is everything I hoped she would be and more. Definitely worth the wait. Simply stunning in VR.

Well done ED on a great release.

No argument here, it's a stunning module - especially in VR. The cockpit is amazing!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Beirut said:

I'm certainly not disparaging the quality of the module, the plane is really nice. But I find two skins to be a bit thin, especially for a premium priced plane. And the skins don't have to be historically accurate. The Ka-50 came with an RCAF skin, and I'm fairly certain Canada operates exactly no Ka-50s at all.

I suppose the point is that, and correct me if I am wrong, offering multiple skins is little to no trouble at all for the developers. Which makes me wonder why they don't do it.

Hopefully more skins will be added.

Sorry didn't mean to make it sound like you were, I was just pointing out that there wasn't really much variety in reality. Hopefully they will add more.

• Like 2

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Just taken the Mossie for the Channel map tour, it's pretty damn sweet.. I even managed to land !

The sounds are awesome, I will need to add curves to my wingwing Orion, as she was extremely sensitive to begin with, so settled with a deadzone of 10 and a curve in both pitch and roll of also 10.

When I'm flying and hit what I'm guessing is a -negative G pushover, the throttles cut momentarily, I'm guessing this is perfectly normal?

Initial impression is that it's going to become my go to "warbird" ... excellent job ED.

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

On 9/18/2021 at 4:36 AM, Beirut said:

Lovely plane. Looks great, sounds great, and I like the transition to and from the gunsight to flight position.

But... 

Two skins? Is that really all the plane comes with? Two? As in less than three and only slightly more than, you know... one?

Really? :wassat:

Yet to try it but I've been told to go to the Re-arm option in communications with ground crew...