AJS-37 Viggen 16-2 Red Flag Campaign

sthompson

As far as I recall I do not own this campaign. It does not show up in my list of licensed products in my profile in the website. I can't find any mention of it in the forums. Yet starting yesterday I started getting prompted for a serial number for it when starting DCS, and it shows up in the module manager as a campaign by "B&W Campaigns." I don't see that in the list of DLC forums either. I'm running OpenBeta. I do own the VIggen buy I've rarely used it.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. Dell XPS-8500 24GB, i7-3770@3.40GHz, Win 10Pro, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, TiR, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, CH throttle and pedals, all maps, most modules

I do have the campaign and I get the same error. When I go to my profile in my purchased items and click on the campaign it returns with "Element not found." Furthermore, I had to rebind my Viggen module license multiple times in the last 2 days, but that issue seems to have resolved on it's own. I am running the latest stable version.

Win10 x64 | ASUS Z390 E - Gaming | Watercooled Der8auer i7-8700K @ 5.0Ghz| 32 GB 3200MHz GSkill Trident Z | Watercooled GTX 1080 Ti | 4 x SSD | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs |3 x Stream Deck XL, | TrackIR |

A10C | F/A-18C | F-14B | FC3 | F-5E | F-16C | AV-8B | M-2000C | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | MiG-21bis | MiG-15bis | Black Shark 2 | UH-1H | Persian Gulf | Nevada NTTR