AJS-37 Viggen 16-2 Red Flag Campaign

sthompson

As far as I recall I do not own this campaign. It does not show up in my list of licensed products in my profile in the website. I can't find any mention of it in the forums. Yet starting yesterday I started getting prompted for a serial number for it when starting DCS, and it shows up in the module manager as a campaign by "B&W Campaigns." I don't see that in the list of DLC forums either. I'm running OpenBeta. I do own the VIggen buy I've rarely used it.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

I do have the campaign and I get the same error. When I go to my profile in my purchased items and click on the campaign it returns with "Element not found." Furthermore, I had to rebind my Viggen module license multiple times in the last 2 days, but that issue seems to have resolved on it's own. I am running the latest stable version.

Win10 x64 | ASUS Z390 E - Gaming | Watercooled Der8auer i7-8700K @ 5.0Ghz| 32 GB 3200MHz GSkill Trident Z | Watercooled GTX 1080 Ti | 4 x SSD | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs |3 x Stream Deck XL, | TrackIR |

A10C | F/A-18C | F-14B | FC3 | F-5E | F-16C | AV-8B | M-2000C | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | MiG-21bis | MiG-15bis | Black Shark 2 | UH-1H | Persian Gulf | Nevada NTTR

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Problem in mission 5. F-15 nr four on runway 03R won't take off. So another starts to take of behind it and crashes, stopping the whole operation. All other aircraft just taxi and hold short of runway 03R in line.

When could that get fixed?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...