AJS-37 campaign is not authorized!

splash

Hi, I bought this campaign in 2019 and it worked flawlessly until today (I'm playing DCS everyday), as I started the simulator and it appeared this message. I can't provied a serial number because I did not received any serial number for this product. Is there any solution? Thanks.

image.png

Check if your clock is set correctly. If not, righ-click on your time/date on the status bar, select "Adjust date/time" and then click the "Sync now" button. After that remove the campaign from the module manager and repair DCS. Afterwards the campaign should be listeted under "Campaigns/AJS37". At least this worked for me.

Good luck.

Reason is HB actually bought that campaign quite a while ago from the developer to include it in the Viggen for free for every owner of the module.

Since folks complained they now got it twice on their machine (free version now included and the version they bought back then), the former buy-version apparently got deactivated lately.

You still have the campaign (as included for free with the Viggen now) and i guess you can just skip and uninstall the bought version. Should do the trick.

• Like 1

image.png

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 32 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | DCS dedicated @ WD Blue 500 GB SSD | Win 10 (64-bit) | TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | Full Fidelity Su-25A | Asset packs (80s Iran, Lebanon 1982, Syria 2011+ factions) | Persistent KB shortcuts | Proper coalitions system |

First, have you checked that it is not listed among your licenses: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/licenses/

Second. unless I'm mistaken and it has changed again, that campaign was removed as a stand-alone product and was rolled into the Viggen module. It could be that you're still running some traces of the old version and the back-end no longer recognises it as a valid module that even can be licensed. So the module itself asks “am I licensed?” and the server goes “who the bleep are you? no! go away!” and you get that error.

Has it been installed all this time, or have you recently done any reinstalls with third-party tools that may have fetched the wrong version?

e:f;b. 😄 

Edited by Tippis

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

I'm getting the same error, and don't see this campaign listed on the e-shop.  I need to do more research.

3 hours ago, Desert Fox said:

Reason is HB actually bought that campaign quite a while ago from the developer to include it in the Viggen for free for every owner of the module.

Since folks complained they now got it twice on their machine (free version now included and the version they bought back then), the former buy-version apparently got deactivated lately.

You still have the campaign (as included for free with the Viggen now) and i guess you can just skip and uninstall the bought version. Should do the trick.

Hummm, This is the second item I have purchased for DCS that in the end got flushed in some manner. To be fair, neither is ED fault or issue.  And in the second case, I still have the product, it's just that a lot have it for free.

Edited by AKA_Clutter

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

1 hour ago, Flappie said:

@splash@AKA_Clutter Please attach your dcs.log file ( Saved Games/DCS.../Logs/dcs.log - may appear as "dcs" ).

Log file attached as requested.

dcs.log

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

Your error message is a bit different from ours:

2021-09-14 16:56:44.366 ERROR   DCS: Serial number registration for "AJS-37 Viggen 16-2 Red Flag Campaign" failed with code 400
2021-09-14 16:56:47.928 INFO    Scripting: plugin: SKIPPED './Mods/campaigns/AJS37 Red Flag': not authorized

I don't get this "code 400", but the result is the same. Please report if the next OB update doesn't remove this message.

A track or it didn't happen.