DOWNLOAD MOD B-25 MITCHELL JSGME with NEW COCKPIT CLICKABLE 2.7... Eric et Patrick

JSGME MOD

USUAL WARNINGS: Only one MOD of this type, (ie based on P-51D), right in the JSGME. and disable it in case of update.

Here is the video of the Doolittle mission and the cold start 

AVERTISSEMENTS HABITUELS : Un seul MOD de ce type, (c'est a dire a base de P-51D), a droite dans le JSGME. et désactivez le en cas de mis a jour. 

Voici la vidéo de la mission Doolittle et du cold start

DOWNLOAD https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1gt9ysphdar9dn/Mod+B-25+MITCHELL.7z/file

VIDEO :  https://youtu.be/xJAf80OWvlc

Screen_210911_095540.pngBASE 01.jpg

Edited by Patrick56
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• Patrick56 changed the title to MOD B-25 MITCHELL with NEW COCKPIT CLICKABLE (SHORTLY) 2.7... Eric et Patrick

Hi,

Pacific H version with a 75mm cannon on board. Absolutely ideal combo for the Marianas Islands.

The video shows the clickable cockpit and the natural behavior of the FM medium bomber.

It will be a wonderful mode, I'm really looking forward to it, thank you for sharing.  Pet

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

• Patrick56 changed the title to DOWNLOAD MOD B-25 MITCHELL with NEW COCKPIT CLICKABLE 2.7... Eric et Patrick
1 hour ago, Fab8ball said:

Hi, Cool mod! I managed to install it and fly it! However 3 things: Where exactly do I have to install the Sounds folder, how to close the bomb bay, and why the front wheel does not come up or down properly?

Thanks!!!

I recommend you use a mod enabler like JSGME you will safe your self from a lot of head aches just an advice.

• Patrick56 changed the title to DOWNLOAD MOD B-25 MITCHELL JSGME with NEW COCKPIT CLICKABLE 2.7... Eric et Patrick
11 hours ago, Fab8ball said:

Hi, Cool mod! I managed to install it and fly it! However 3 things: Where exactly do I have to install the Sounds folder, how to close the bomb bay, and why the front wheel does not come up or down properly?

Thanks!!!

JSGME MOD

USUAL WARNINGS: Only one MOD of this type, (ie based on P-51D), right in the JSGME. and disable it in case of update.

to close the bomb bay I remind you that on the clickable cockpit in the armament section there is a switch to open and close the bay otherwise the I key once opened twice closing.

pour fermer la soute à bombe je rappel que sur le cockpit cliquable dans la partie armement il y a un switch pour ouvrir et fermer la soute autrement la touche I une fois ouverture 2 fois fermeture.

Edited by Patrick56
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

On 9/19/2021 at 8:59 PM, jjl9999 said:

looking at your nice video. Where did you got the "CV-8 USS Hornet" ? 

Hi,

The link is in the discord of the group FrenchPackTeam room chat posted by Gregory.

The signature is Markindel/Cadarth

here :

Edited by Marroux

On 9/20/2021 at 2:08 PM, Seyv said:

impossible d'armée avec la derniere MAJ de DCS

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.09.20 - 13.28.58.27.png

it may be stupid what i am going to say but did you press new with a new name of weapons

c'est peut être stupide ce que je vais dire mais avez vous appuyez sur nouveau avec un nouveau nom d'emport

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

7 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

it may be stupid what i am going to say but did you press new with a new name of weapons

c'est peut être stupide ce que je vais dire mais avez vous appuyez sur nouveau avec un nouveau nom d'emport

hum pas une mauvaise idée ça,je vais tester lol

• 1 month later...

Hi,

The B25 works with the 2.7.6 but not with the 2.7.7 for me. The visualization in the mission editor crashes and makes the game crash

Am I the only one in this situation?  Or is it my installation that is defective?

Le B25 fonctionne avec la 2.7.6 mais pas avec le 2.7.7 pour moi.  La visualisation dans l'editeur de mission plante et fait planter le jeu

Suis-je le seul dans cette situation ?  Ou bien est-ce mon installation qui est défectueuse  ?

Marroux

PS : encore bravo les frères Cuesta !

14 hours ago, Marroux said:

Hi,

The B25 works with the 2.7.6 but not with the 2.7.7 for me. The visualization in the mission editor crashes and makes the game crash

Am I the only one in this situation?  Or is it my installation that is defective?

Le B25 fonctionne avec la 2.7.6 mais pas avec le 2.7.7 pour moi.  La visualisation dans l'editeur de mission plante et fait planter le jeu

Suis-je le seul dans cette situation ?  Ou bien est-ce mon installation qui est défectueuse  ?

Marroux

PS : encore bravo les frères Cuesta !

HI, vous êtes en Openbeta probablement et vous avez eu une mis a jour  que l'on a pas encore sur la stable il faudra attendre que la stable soit a jour pour que l'on puisse réparer

donc patience. Et merci.

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion