DCS 2.7 - Ka-50 - how to get RUSSIAN voices in ebglish cockpit, flying for blue side?

hreich

Is tehre a way to replace all Ka-50 voices (radio, abris etc) with russian only when flying NATO\blue side? I now it was possbile in earlier releases of dcs and BS...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

6 hours ago, hreich said:

Is tehre a way to replace all Ka-50 voices (radio, abris etc) with russian only when flying NATO\blue side? I now it was possbile in earlier releases of dcs and BS...

To change the cockpit to English, you have to change the cockpit type in the Ka50 special tab in options. To make the ABRIS and EKRAN english, you gotta change Avionics language to English in (I think) the Gameplay options tab.

As for the voices, I don't know. It's been a while since I've messed with those options.

Edited by Raptor9

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.

DCS Rotor-Head

Put Russia on the blue side in the Misdioneditor.

Hardware: Windows 10 64Bit, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, ASUS PRIME X470, 32 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR4, MSI Gaming X Trio RX 6800 XT, M.2 SSD ADATA SX8200 2TB, Oculus Rift CV1, ASUS TUF VG279QM Monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog, VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base mit TM Hornet Stick und Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedalen.

German Guides zu: Mirage 2000C, MiG-21bis, F5 Tiger II, Mi-8MTV2, F-14B Tomcat, AJS-37 Viggen und Fulgabwehrsysteme