Thrustmaster MFDs with LCD panel

rafalg78

for sale two MDF panels with LCD display.
I am selling the complete set ready for connection:
1. 2x MFD panel
2. 2x HDMI cable
3. 2x HDMI-DisplayPort adapter
4. 2x power adapter

The whole is made very aesthetically, the plexiglass elements are laser cut. The base has many options for adjusting the position of the panels.

More pics and video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Kig3mjkBTSyR4Srq8

Price: 250€ + shipping cost (I am from Poland)

If you have any questions, please write to the e-mail: rafalg78@gmail.com

PXL_20210909_145950823.MP.jpg

PXL_20210909_150016063.MP.jpg

Edited by rafalg78

1 hour ago, Brockn said:

What panels did you use?

Would you produce more? I'd already have MFDs, but just no screens etc.

Greetings.

These are my panels:

Yqwsyxl 7inch 800X600 4:3 LCD Screen CLAA070MA0ACW work with HDMI LCD Controller Board Driver|Tablet LCDs & Panels| - AliExpress

I think I could build it again but it may take two months (depending on the delivery of panels from China).

If you are interested, write to the e-mail: rafalg78@gmail.com

I would have to recalculate the costs. €250 is promotional because it only covers material costs (probably not even all). I'm only selling because I switched to VR.

And I wonder if I did the right thing because with my RTX2070 Super card, I am not delighted yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will you produce more?

MSI X570, Ryzen 7 5800x, 32 Gb DDR4 3600, MSI RTX 3090, 1Tb SSD Samsung Evo 970(DCS), 500 GB SSD(Win10Pro)

Modules: F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-16C|M-2000C|Yak-52|BF109K4|Fw190A8|Fw190D9|FC3|Supercarrier

Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria|Channel

Guys you can do this build you selves all you need is a 7 inch or 8 inch screen depending on your preference the buttons are Thrustmaster Cougar Panels simple as it comes and the monitors can be gotten from Ebay.        Now with that said he has made one nice mounting setup which is super nice I did like Cube sim and just did black box on back then screwed in Cougars to the front

No disrespect to your sell here sir this is great price with the included mounts.