Jump to content

CH47 Chinook, flyable, clickable, EFM


Dweeeeb

Recommended Posts

CH47 Chinook  flyable, clickable, EFM ....... etc. etc.

 

********************* UPDATE*************************

Some people having problem with collective..... I have adjusted the CH47.dll to use the original collective input..... download here...

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a_hx_vJgUQHsXEXy_Cx29BddsYkaLIYr/view?usp=sharing

 

just put this new CH47.dll into the bin folder within CH47 Chinook

 

 

*********************************************************

 

 

 

Guns A GO GO, configuration included.

 

Credits see inside folder......

 

A few things not completed; but RL beckons and I have to move on.....

 

DOWNLOAD HERE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXZFBlMrmSsjnYZpjJJ8VPrfyRx0pZfh/view?usp=sharing

 

cargo paras.jpg

ch47 cockpit.jpg

CH47desert.jpg

guns agogo.jpg

paras.jpg

ramp down.jpg

specops.jpg

specops2.jpg


Edited by Dweeeeb
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok mate I have to congratulate you and say thanks as well, as this is a very well done mod, and it's fun both to fly and fight. Really good work.

 

If you want some feedback, only problem until know is that rear wheels turn when I apply rudder. Not that impportant, but maybe you can fix it easily.

 

 

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can I ask advice on setting up controls. I use the Hotas Warthog with the collective being in reverse on my Right Throttle. But the Chinook, will hardly lift when I use it and the animation of the collective show's I'm lifting then dumping it? 

Also the pedals, have the MFG Crosswinds and the aircraft is rolling left or right almost as soon as I lift off....doing a short circular hop and then lying on my side?

I have no problem with the UH-1, ka50 etc, So what am I doing wrong?   LOVE THE MODEL

Any hints appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

Can I ask advice on setting up controls. I use the Hotas Warthog with the collective being in reverse on my Right Throttle. But the Chinook, will hardly lift when I use it and the animation of the collective show's I'm lifting then dumping it? 

Also the pedals, have the MFG Crosswinds and the aircraft is rolling left or right almost as soon as I lift off....doing a short circular hop and then lying on my side?

I have no problem with the UH-1, ka50 etc, So what am I doing wrong?   LOVE THE MODEL

Any hints appreciated

it might be a joystick def thing.....!!!!!!! look in the folder "C:\Users\XXXX\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\CH47 Chinook\Input\Ch47_Chinook\joystick" ....there is a folder "bak"...... where I put all the main joystick defs....... copy and paste them all back into the joystick folder

1 hour ago, anooos said:

Great work on the mod. any chance for skin template?

Dude.... I dont know how to do the skin templates..... If you are able to do one I will include it in the files?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, anooos said:

ok...who created the skins for the mod? the templates for those can help.

 

Hmmm ...you see I use Blender...... all the painting is done in Blender....... I dont use photoshop sorry....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

Can I ask advice on setting up controls. I use the Hotas Warthog with the collective being in reverse on my Right Throttle. But the Chinook, will hardly lift when I use it and the animation of the collective show's I'm lifting then dumping it? 

Also the pedals, have the MFG Crosswinds and the aircraft is rolling left or right almost as soon as I lift off....doing a short circular hop and then lying on my side?

I have no problem with the UH-1, ka50 etc, So what am I doing wrong?   LOVE THE MODEL

Any hints appreciated

Im getting the same issues on collective and throttle assigned to my Warthog, no issue on any other helo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Dweeb,

                      Thanks for replying. Tried that and still ended up on my face and left rolling. So put +20 curves, deadspace 6  on the joystick, and pedals. Put it in the air and it didn't roll over.

So now playing with my curves and trying to bring it in for a landing. Thoroughly enjoying it, RAF Chinook in grey green of course, show's how old I am haha. but really enjoyed my time alongside the Chinooks whilst I was in the mob, so thanks for an excellent model, and support 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HI Dweeb, Still struggling. Can start in the air and with adjustments to curves I can land it. 

Still have a problem that the collective, my right throttle on HOTAS Warthog, only has the latter 1/2 of it's 'play' that is effective, the visuals of the collective seem to come up until the 1/2 way, then go down for the other 1/2.  Visuals are not the most important.

However if I start from the ground the collective even at max is not lifting the aircraft off the ground, any adjustment around there then gets it to hop on it's front wheels and the aircraft rotates around the front ...stuck on the ground wheels and roll over to the right. By moving the collective I can scrape it up and down the runway, but it will not fly from there.

Must be my set up, no 2 pc's are the same. 

Anyone else got anything similar....lots to play with here. 

But if I start in the air, it's great fun, and thanks 

23 hours ago, Dweeeeb said:

it might be a joystick def thing.....!!!!!!! look in the folder "C:\Users\XXXX\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\CH47 Chinook\Input\Ch47_Chinook\joystick" ....there is a folder "bak"...... where I put all the main joystick defs....... copy and paste them all back into the joystick folder

Dude.... I dont know how to do the skin templates..... If you are able to do one I will include it in the files?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great work, i love the mod.

I wonder if you would give me your permission to make some Spanish skins and share them.

  • Like 1

 

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 2070 8Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Hotas Saitek Rhino X56 - Saitek pro flight rudder pedals - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

I wonder if you would give me your permission to make some Spanish skins and share them.

As the keeper of the mod files, (he has given them to me for safe keeping)

 

I strongly suggest you DO!

 

If you send them to me, I will include them in the next release.

 

We are putting together a team to work on, and fix/improve the Helicopter.

 

I will post new versions as they become available in this thread.

 

Quote

An UV map and an AO should be very helpful for make template.


This is being worked on as well. We want a template to release for all to use!

 

Cheers!

He did a awesome job!

 


Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hawkeye60 said:

As the keeper of the mod files, (he has given them to me for safe keeping)

 

I strongly suggest you DO!

 

If you send them to me, I will include them in the next release.

 

We are putting together a team to work on, and fix/improve the Helicopter.

 

I will post new versions as they become available in this thread.

 


This is being worked on as well. We want a template to release for all to use!

 

Cheers!

He did a awesome job!

 

 

 

Great news.

I get to work on the skins.

Thank you so much guys :thumbup:

  • Thanks 1

 

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 2070 8Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Hotas Saitek Rhino X56 - Saitek pro flight rudder pedals - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those wanting UV Maps ... I offer you two.  One black, one white. Enjoy and let's see some great skins!

CH47MAIN_UV_MAPS.7z

  • Like 2

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

 

SPECS:

 

 

i7-9700K - 64GB RAM

RTX 2070 SUPER - TCL 55" 4K

Corsair K70 RGB + Stream Deck 15/XL - TrackIR 4 Pro

TM Warthog, F-18 Grip w/ Mag Base, and 3 Cougar MFDs w/CH Pro Pedals

Win 10 Pro - 1TB M.2 SSD - Delta Sim TDC

 

 

 

HANGAR:

 

A-10 AV-8 F-5/14/16/18/86 M-2K P-51 UH-1

FW-190 MiG-15/21 FC3 *Supercarrier* CombatFlite

Channel Nevada Normandy Persian Gulf Syria TACView WWII Assets

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 1:58 PM, flyingscotsman said:

HI Dweeb, Still struggling. Can start in the air and with adjustments to curves I can land it. 

Still have a problem that the collective, my right throttle on HOTAS Warthog, only has the latter 1/2 of it's 'play' that is effective, the visuals of the collective seem to come up until the 1/2 way, then go down for the other 1/2.  Visuals are not the most important.

However if I start from the ground the collective even at max is not lifting the aircraft off the ground, any adjustment around there then gets it to hop on it's front wheels and the aircraft rotates around the front ...stuck on the ground wheels and roll over to the right. By moving the collective I can scrape it up and down the runway, but it will not fly from there.

Must be my set up, no 2 pc's are the same. 

Anyone else got anything similar....lots to play with here. 

But if I start in the air, it's great fun, and thanks 

 

 

I'm having the same trouble with the collective.  Everything else seems to be working properly.

Visit SimStix for HAT Switches, HAT Switch Caps and other products for the DIY sim control builder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hola chicos 

He instalado el C-47 Chinook , he aplicado los valores de las curvas aconsejados en el post , y no hay manera que me eleve con èl 

Lo ùltimo que me falta es como dice aquì el compañero 01G8R, que aparezca en el aire , y tratar de aterrizarlo , a ver que tal 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 We are making a CH-47 discord. And a team. We are looking for people to assist in its development and improvement. Coders, Skinner's and anything else you can bring to the table. If you have any interest in making it the best CH-47 in the sim, PM me. Discord invite will be provided. Thanks for your attention! Cheers!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, STABROSS said:

Hola chicos 

He instalado el C-47 Chinook , he aplicado los valores de las curvas aconsejados en el post , y no hay manera que me eleve con èl 

Lo ùltimo que me falta es como dice aquì el compañero 01G8R, que aparezca en el aire , y tratar de aterrizarlo , a ver que tal 

Hola Stabross.

No se si sera tu problema, pero espero solucionarlo.

Verifica que en la parte izquierda arriba te sle un mensage diciendote que pases de "ECL to FLT"

Para hacer esto veras unas palancas en el pedestal de arriba, pasalas a la posicion de delante "FLT"

Despues deberas poner las rpm al 100% con la tecla PGUP, el repag de toda la vida.

Una vez has metido el 100% de rpm quita el freno que lo tienes delante y abajo, una palanca con un pomo blanco.

Ya deberias poder elevarte con el colectivo, de no ser asi, borra el ejuste de eje y vuelve a asignarle un eje al colectivo.

Espero te sirva de ayuda :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

 We are making a CH-47 discord. And a team. We are looking for people to assist in its development and improvement. Coders, Skinner's and anything else you can bring to the table. If you have any interest in making it the best CH-47 in the sim, PM me. Discord invite will be provided. Thanks for your attention! Cheers!

You have a MP :thumbup:

 

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 2070 8Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Hotas Saitek Rhino X56 - Saitek pro flight rudder pedals - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...