WoW!!!!!

multiviper

MV,

I like the little touches too....

If you watch the tutorial where the pilot does a take off, circuit and landing....you get several views where you can see the heat haze from the exhaust....made me smile that...attention to detail..

Finding it bloody hard to fly well though...which again, is good....as im no pilot, you would expect that now wouldnt you..

Well done with the download...

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

MV,

I know what you mean...

I was explaining to my wife what I was doing...setting up an account on 1C, set up webmoney, get vouchers, transfer into roubles, etc, etc...

She thought I was bloody mad!!!!!!!!!

Oh how little she knows...lol

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Multiviper, can you please explain how you got funds from paypal to webmoney? Trying to purchase it myself.

Thank-you.

it was denied at first and then i used the "to answer" button and asked the admin why it was denied and that i was only trying to get 13 dollars into the account to buy a game from the 1C website so he asked me a few more question then he sent me a link to a paypal website were i enter 23.00 dollars and logged into my paypal account and in about 20 minutes my purse in the web money classic had 13 dollars in it, I had also sent the admin my american web money purse number to...then i just went to the 1C website and used the webmoney option and again just kinda pressed buttons through it till it worked, took me 3 times, and after that, I had 300 rubles in my 1C account then I bought the sim and got a download link on the same page that had the $ when you first started..

it took the admin a while to answer me back...you just keep refreshing that page till he answers you it could take hours till you get a responce.

It certainly is a challenge to fly. The rudder works totally differently to other heli sims. No more press pedal to turn, stop pressing when you are pointint the right way, even at low speeds the heli seems to have a great desire to turn back to its original course.

I have also crashed a couple of times in inexplicable fasion. Just suddenly lose all lift and cant pull out of it. Is this blade stall?

Great fun but I need to read the manual!

It certainly is a challenge to fly. The rudder works totally differently to other heli sims. No more press pedal to turn, stop pressing when you are pointint the right way, even at low speeds the heli seems to have a great desire to turn back to its original course.

this is another reason carefully learn manual where explained why it happens and also explained what you should turn off in avionics in the flight if you don't want this kind of stabilization ;)

This sucks, I can not do the whole web money thing because I do not have a cell phone, Is there any other safe way to do it? Any other trustworthy way to pay 1C Фирма? I guess I will have to wait :(

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

w8ing is kind'a fun too.. we get to read all about the bugs and what not to do etc etc..- flying will be a snitch when we get our hands on it! ^^ all newly patched up buggfree pruduct whith loads of prerelease info !!

It takes a fool to remain sane :huh:

this is another reason carefully learn manual where explained why it happens and also explained what you should turn off in avionics in the flight if you don't want this kind of stabilization ;)

Yep, if only I could understand the manual I would be good to go! Eventually hit alt+A and suddenly havea bucking bronco instead of a heli ;)

I assume heading hold is on by default?

Awesome screenshots

But my math is not good..How much did you spend on this in total, multiviper? only $13?

From those Prnt Screens above, it seems u changed the language from Rassia to English. Can you please tell how you did this?

Thanks Mate.

Edited by wowo1233

Er... No it won't ;) :joystick:

ofcourse we will... :huh:

by then we will have had the demo on our hands for ages... we will be ace pilots by then!! :thumbup:

cos there is a demo right ?? ... no changes on that point eh ?!! :pilotfly:

It takes a fool to remain sane :huh:

LCtrl-Y gets rid of the info bar on the bottom of the screenies ;) :)

Cool Pics :thumbup:

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'